Supporting our players?

We've all got to start somewhere Mr Manticore.

Indeed, but posting a controversial post, never mind starting a controversial thread, on a day like today, is inviting a banning.

Dont think its controversial , just an opinion dnt really care what happens all i want is league where it belongs!!

Good point but cantona doing karate kicks to fans didnt seem to bother fergie??? Think its more a case of if he likes you or not???

He suspended him for the last 4 months of the season doh

That wasnt ferguson that was league!!!!!!

Wrong yet again. Ferguson and United banned him for the final 4 months of the season. The FA increased the ban to 9 months.

Indeed, but posting a controversial post, never mind starting a controversial thread, on a day like today, is inviting a banning.

Dont think its controversial , just an opinion dnt really care what happens all i want is league where it belongs!!

quite :pipe:

Good point but cantona doing karate kicks to fans didnt seem to bother fergie??? Think its more a case of if he likes you or not???

Wrong yet again. Ferguson and United banned him for the final 4 months of the season. The FA increased the ban to 9 months.

Ferguson actually knew the ban was to be six months plus? i uncle is a friend of darren ferguson!! ferguson used this to enhance his reputation.

Ferguson actually knew the ban was to be six months plus? i uncle is a friend of darren ferguson!! ferguson used this to enhance his reputation.

Any chance you can elaborate on this, and indeed other posts where you just repeated the same pish you posted before?

What are you on about?

What nonsense. It might be like that on FF but this thread is not even close to warranting that kind of treatment. I hope you never get given the peaked cap as your kind of censorship we can do with out.

Any chance you can elaborate on this, and indeed other posts where you just repeated the same pish you posted before?

unces a friend of d ferguson played together at junior level thats how i knew? ferguson knew he was in for a lengthy ban! so if you dont like my pish!! dont reply with shite!

unces a friend of d ferguson played together at junior level thats how i knew? ferguson knew he was in for a lengthy ban! so if you dont like my pish!! dont reply with shite!

So how was Fergusons reputation enhanced then? Still at least you recognise your posts as pish. So your uncle played with Furious junior at junior level, what team?

So how was Fergusons reputation enhanced then? Still at least you recognise your posts as pish. So your uncle played with Furious junior at junior level, what team?

MisterC.

If you play beside somebody in a Junior team, your nephew knows all about his father.

Now leave the boy alone and let him get back to the spellling lessons :pipe:

MisterC.

If you play beside somebody in a Junior team, your nephew knows all about his father.

Of course, should've known that. How remiss of me. Yes better let the wee man get back to his spelling lessons...

MisterC.

Of course, should've known that. How remiss of me. Yes better let the wee man get back to his spelling lessons...

starting to get feeling you know shit all about football ? oh i get it ,you play on a sunday never could make it at a decent level?? you really are a sad lot and should get out more.Are you even a rangers fan????

MisterC.

starting to get feeling you know shit all about football ? oh i get it ,you play on a sunday never could make it at a decent level?? you really are a sad lot and should get out more.Are you even a rangers fan????

So what junior team was it then? you've failed to answer a very simple question..as for me being a Rangers fan well theres plenty on here who can vouch for me on that score not that your opinion on that score counts seeing as how its your first (and hopefully last) day on here muppetbaws....

MisterC.

So what junior team was it then? you've failed to answer a very simple question..as for me being a Rangers fan well theres plenty on here who can vouch for me on that score not that your opinion on that score counts seeing as how its your first (and hopefully last) day on here muppetbaws....

look up jason lydiate ended up playin for blackpool played together when 17 ????(not at blackpool) yawn your boring me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ned

MisterC.

look up jason lydiate ended up playin for blackpool played together when 17 ????(not at blackpool) yawn your boring me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ned

:rolleyes:

Why so bitter? I would be as well if I lived in Doncaster!

MisterC.

:rolleyes:

Why so bitter? I would be as well if I lived in Doncaster!

If you ever visit let me know will buy you a pint. Bitter of course!!!!

The FA asked Ferguson to impose a 4 month ban. Now Ferguson, like Smith had the option of sticking behind the player and do nothing but he acqueisced to the FA's demands. The FA then decided to lengthen the ban and make it for world football not just English. Manchester then turned around and fined Cantona 2 weeks wages as well which was not asked of them. The whole point is that despite what you have argued it is quite clear that Ferguson is perfectly to discipline his stars quite publicly if they bring the club into disrepute.

But clearly you know more about football having played at junior level :rolleyes:

i just cant believe that not one Finger is getting pointed at Burley- sanctioning a bevvy session sandwhich inbetween quakifying matches that were vital to our campaign, yes they were naive and abused the curfew etc etc thats been done to death by the Fergie Haters, it seems to me that Baz and Greegs have been hung out to dry.

True that. No fingers pointed at Brown either.

Why would anyone point fingers at Brown? He can stick a shotgun in his mouth for all I care. If any of their players had embarrassed themselves the way ours have, I'd be loving it.

Oh and Fergie haters? doh

The FA asked Ferguson to impose a 4 month ban. Now Ferguson, like Smith had the option of sticking behind the player and do nothing but he acqueisced to the FA's demands. The FA then decided to lengthen the ban and make it for world football not just English. Manchester then turned around and fined Cantona 2 weeks wages as well which was not asked of them. The whole point is that despite what you have argued it is quite clear that Ferguson is perfectly to discipline his stars quite publicly if they bring the club into disrepute.

But clearly you know more about football having played at junior level :rolleyes:

who said i played at junior level?? still playing at county level and above, how about you?

i just wonder what alex ferguson would have done if it was rooney and ronaldo? would he have supported them but dealt with them in private? i think so!!!!

I agree, just a shame Ferguson and McGregor could'nt take it on the chin instead of being clowns for the cameras. Total dissappointment fills me, especially when I think back to Cooper leaving Ibrox with dignity.

i just wonder what alex ferguson would have done if it was rooney and ronaldo? would he have supported them but dealt with them in private? i think so!!!!

I agree, just a shame Ferguson and McGregor could'nt take it on the chin instead of being clowns for the cameras. Total dissappointment fills me, especially when I think back to Cooper leaving Ibrox with dignity.

" No man is bigger than Rangers Football Club"