No 1 fanzine

a story in that at the weekend about boo boo, i think we can all work that out . but this was a story of a guy on the edge , disappearing with his son who had to be stopped by the police. the reason for the article was that the scottish press failed to report it . did anyone else hear of this , i certainly didnt

a story in that at the weekend about boo boo, i think we can all work that out . but this was a story of a guy on the edge , disappearing with his son who had to be stopped by the police. the reason for the article was that the scottish press failed to report it . did anyone else hear of this , i certainly didnt
Can you enlighten me on this ?

"...Bobo Balde who is apparently banned from Celtic Park on match days, has to train with the reserves and once told Lawwell 'I am the chief executive of Bobo Balde'?"

I believe we are talking about the story that emerged in the tabloids about a month ago regarding Bobo Balde disappearing and the Police being called to find him. I'm fascinated by this whole scenario. Really strange things going on!

On another note... watch out McBoyd - http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...ticle106359.ece