Hi there guys

Im Scottish, British and proud, in any order you like. I live in England and have many good pals here, no problems at all.

Manchester? Put nearly 200,000 people anywhere for one day and most of them are drinking there will be some arrests.

However, the way GMP handled the overly-packed Piccadilly Gardens was all wrong. I, like many on this forum was there, we saw.

Welcome :rangers:

:clap::clap: coops!!

Hello - nothing against the 'English' per say BUT Manchester Council and Police and the way they treated us leaves a bad taste agaings them.

Good luck to your team next year.

i like you consider myself british first then english as do most of us down here, when scotland are playing in world cups we wan't them to do well,what we cannot understand though is all these argentina shirts for sale that we see all over scotland when we are in the world cup? how many scotsmen died in the falklands war? the union flag is a mixture of our st,george cross and your saltaire is it not? those idiots kicking that lone policemans head in wasn't very clever though iv'e got to say.

:D Dunno about that one. Dont get me wrong i dont hate The Scottish team Nowt wrong with a bit of sporting rivalry though.

The way the English media acts when England play gets on everybody tits, building us up like we are Brazil/1966 etc gets on everybodys tits and i can understand why the welsh,scots etc dislike the England team because of our embarassing hype media.

yeah i can see your point the england teams media circus pisses me off just as much. the players don't help either do they? i notice some of the rangers players really are proud to pull on the shirt if our players had the same commitment

then maybe we could win something to justify the hype. it makes me really proud to be british when i read some of the statements on here, i will always be a grimsby fan but rangers hold a special place in my heart,i wish you all the best of luck next season lads and i hope you get some good games in champions league :uk:

Hope we cleared up the Argentina top thing for you mate.

They are wearing those tops to get it up the establishment here in the UK. Wearing that shite on their shoulders is a reference to people who spread shit on their walls who were convicted for acts of terrorism against the Crown and the United Kingdom. May they all burn in fucking hell.

Anyhow, cheers mate and all the best. :craphead:

Guest Andypendek

My elder brer used to have an Argentina top...it was coz he had a ponytail like Caniggia, whose presence at the Rangers might very well have accounted for a few shirts you saw. No need to assume the above ^^^ at all.

Back in the 90s my favourite 2 shirts I had were the France away and Germany home (both white). For some weird, sheltered fools such as myself, politics doesn't come into shirt wearing!

Welcome mate my mum and I were at Manchester and we were disgusted with they way things were organised no one seemed to know what was going on no one to ask for directions or anything it was a time bomb just waiting to go off we did see some so called fans who were out of order but they were a small minority most of us enjoyed every minute and I will remember it forever we are the BEST fans in the world proud to be British

:uk: