bougherra manip?

gillRFC

this was meant to be a manip. the thing that is annoyin me is tht the city player is too bright i think especially his leg.

bougherramanip.png

edit: how can improve text so this will be a nice sig?

I like this manip. I also think the 'idea' you have with the text is very good, it just hasn't been executed well enough.

so how could the text be improved? like to make the sig look nicer, tbh i likd the idea of the crown n tht

I like this manip. I also think the 'idea' you have with the text is very good, it just hasn't been executed well enough.

so how could the text be improved? like to make the sig look nicer, tbh i likd the idea of the crown n tht

Its all about playing with the text and trying different things.

In my opinion its a bit too dark and a bit too small for a start.

I like the font and the wee design above it but you can barely make it out. Its almost not part of the sig.

Try playing about with it, i'm sure you'll come up with something ;)

I like the font and the wee design above it but you can barely make it out. Its almost not part of the sig.

always the text that lets me down lol. i dunno wtf to do

As i said, just try different colours, lighting effects, bevels etc etc.

You'll be sorted in no time ;)

Another thing to do is check out some of the tutorial websites that have been posted recently. They always have lots of cool text tutorials.

As i said, just try different colours, lighting effects, bevels etc etc.

You'll be sorted in no time ;)

Another thing to do is check out some of the tutorial websites that have been posted recently. They always have lots of cool text tutorials.

nope because i hav a stupid habbit of merging the layers now i cant see how i done what i done in the first place, also there was alot of new layers after that to finish the sig off n i dnt hav a clue how i managed that either.

You should always save your file in .PSD format without merging any layers. That lets you go back to do a quick edit if you need to.

ive learned that now, ive manged to rescue it, now time for the text and once i do that i can add the rest of the layers later.