Thomson and McCulloch

MikeBlue

At the start of the season CM was the one area I felt we had reasonable strength in the squad, but for weeks now we've had to watch these two plod around the pitch displaying no pace and almost no discernible ability.

This has got to stop - Davis is our best midfielder and should play in the middle. With Mendes and Edu still out we need to look at other options - I'd play Bougherra as DM and Wilson at CB. Failing that, one of the young players has got to be worth a try.

Quite simply one of the worst central midfield pairing's in the SPL!

It doesn't work, everyone bar the fucking manager can see that. Each game the midfield is out fought, and over run, and their is no understanding, creativity, quality, or balance. McCulloch and Thomson run about the place doing nothing whilst Davis tries to do it all, and even he doesn't turn up in games.

So frustrating watching a side, and midfield especially that is so shit, and cannot even carry out the fucking basics. The sooner McCulloch is dropped, the better, and if Thomson doesn't start to up it, then he can sit on the bench aswell.

Same old pish, I expect to see them partner each other on Saturday, and struggle against a piss-poor St. Johnstone side.

If Edu wasn't injured, McCulloch wouldn't be in the team.

So we jsut need to wait for the return of Mendes and Edu before we see a (hopefully) fully working midfield.

He probably would. If Davis, Thomson, Mendes, Edu...were all fit, he'd probably be used out on the left.

I cannot wait for the day he leaves Rangers.

So we jsut need to wait for the return of Mendes and Edu before we see a (hopefully) fully working midfield.

He probably would. If Davis, Thomson, Mendes, Edu...were all fit, he'd probably be used out on the left.

(tu) (tu) (tu) (tu) (tu)

*awaits dextor's awful comments reminding us what Mculloch can do*