Should Bougherra be sold in January?

CanadianBacon

As was publicly stated recently, his 'commitment' (or lack thereof) was noted by the rest of the squad.

OK, so it was only Kenny Mhisser who went public with it, but the point remains valid.

We need them all pulling in the same direction.....I'm not sure Boogie is. <cr>

The players should concentrate on their own jobs instead of worrying about a teammate missing a couple of days training or a game because he's late back from bloody Africa. Do Miller's friends and family live in Africa?

If Bougherra's late returns have caused players in our squad to have a problem with him, then IMO they need to take a look at themselves because it makes them look like bickering wee bitches. They should get on with what they're paid for which is certainly not bitching about their teammates and creating bad vibes in the squad & dressing room. Players get asked awkward questions all the time by the press & it shows up the thickos from the astute ones, the snyders from the gentlemen when they start criticizing their own teammates on camera & to press conferences.

JMHO :pierre:

As was publicly stated recently, his 'commitment' (or lack thereof) was noted by the rest of the squad.

OK, so it was only Kenny Mhisser who went public with it, but the point remains valid.

We need them all pulling in the same direction.....I'm not sure Boogie is. <cr>

The players should concentrate on their own jobs instead of worrying about a teammate missing a couple of days training or a game because he's late back from bloody Africa. Do Miller's friends and family live in Africa?

If Bougherra's late returns have caused players in our squad to have a problem with him, then IMO they need to take a look at themselves because it makes them look like bickering wee bitches. They should get on with what they're paid for which is certainly not bitching about their teammates and creating bad vibes in the squad & dressing room. Players get asked awkward questions all the time by the press & it shows up the thickos from the astute ones, the snyders from the gentlemen when they start criticizing their own teammates on camera & to press conferences.

JMHO :pierre:

to be pulled up by KM must have been so inspiring to boughie and he must have realised "fuck me i need to get my act together here the legend KM who hasnt played at a world cup finals and never will is preaching to me and you know what "hes a wee arse" and mcculloch i hope he doesnt want a fight in training cause if he does im right oot the door cause his da walter wont stand for that" ...so thank fuck it was that leprechaun miller...noone else