Joke

soulboy

just got this fae my mate.

in this season of goodwill, please take a moment to think about the plight of flyglobespan going bust causing the celtic fans flights to be cancelled and fans already in vienna being stranded. remember laughing at the tims is for life just not for xmas

''SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEW'S''

It has been announced,that next year's shirt sponsor ,for glasgow sellik,will be tampax,

A spokesperson from tampax said

"Sponsoring a bunch of cunt's going through a bad period,is exactly what our company is all about''

Got this earlier ,also with Tiger Wood's in it ,instead of the unwashed fae castle doom

WATP

It has been announced,that next year's shirt sponsor ,for glasgow sellik,will be tampax,

"Sponsoring a bunch of cunt's going through a bad period,is exactly what our company is all about''

Got this earlier ,also with Tiger Wood's in it ,instead of the unwashed fae castle doom

WATP

:anguish:

I think I heard this about ten years ago :lol:

WATP

:anguish:

I think I heard this about ten years ago :lol:

I don't think Tiger smashed his motor into a tree and fire hydrant 10year's ago,lol,lol