Football Manager Advice

machine!

I have been playing trusty fm08 for a while now, it is like an old friend. But i feel i have exhausted this classic. You can only sign Mika aaritalo and henri saivet so many times!

So i want to move on to fm10 but my pc does not have a graphics card, i have a 360 so i am bot bothered about having the best kind of card so can any of you guys recommend one to me that won';t breeak the bank?

Does your motherboard have a PCI-E 2.0 slot? Or does it just have PCI slots? Or maybe an AGP slot?

You don't need to pay for one. Just download one.

Download a graphics card? haha what?

Does your motherboard have a PCI-E 2.0 slot? Or does it just have PCI slots? Or maybe an AGP slot?

I had the same problem, FM2010 said i needed a graphics card and i downloaded something similar to this.

http://drivers.softpedia.com/get/GRAPHICS-...Driver-37.shtml

and now my fm 2010 works like a charm.

I had the same problem, FM2010 said i needed a graphics card and i downloaded something similar to this.

I see, that's a graphics driver. Just gives the graphics hardware the latest update so it can work with the newest games etc. (tu)

You should look to update it every few months at least. It looks like you have on-board graphics, which is a chip built on to the motherboard. A graphics card is separate and it connects with one of the slots on the motherboard.

The OP could do with a driver update to see if that works with is on-baord graphics chip.

I see, that's a graphics driver. Just gives the graphics hardware the latest update so it can work with the newest games etc. (tu)

You should look to update it every few months at least. It looks like you have on-board graphics, which is a chip built on to the motherboard. A graphics card is separate and it connects with one of the slots on the motherboard.

The OP could do with a driver update to see if that works with is on-baord graphics chip.

I see...........well I feel rather silly now :pierre: