Dundee RSC's Info Please

andymc10

• 2 weeks later...
Any RSC's go to away games that go through dundee. None of the dundee ones seem to do away games so looking for a bus that goes through dundee to away games.

Granite City picks up in Dundee for away games

• 2 weeks later...
Any RSC's go to away games that go through dundee. None of the dundee ones seem to do away games so looking for a bus that goes through dundee to away games.

Don't know if you got sorted with a bus mate but i go on the Monifieth Loyal and it picks up Arbroath , Monifieth , B/Ferry , Kingsway , outside Cutty Sark then at Swally Roundabou and if needed could pick up anywhere on this route

• 5 months later...

<!--quoteo(post=1057651397:date=Jan 31 2010, 09:36 PM:name=locosger)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locosger @ Jan 31 2010, 09:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1057651397"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=1057619513:date=Jan 22 2010, 04:11 AM:name=andymc1972)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (andymc1972 @ Jan 22 2010, 04:11 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1057619513"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Any RSC's go to away games that go through dundee. None of the dundee ones seem to do away games so looking for a bus that goes through dundee to away games.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Don't know if you got sorted with a bus mate but i go on the Monifieth Loyal and it picks up Arbroath , Monifieth , B/Ferry , Kingsway , outside Cutty Sark then at Swally Roundabou and if needed could pick up anywhere on this route

I aint got a season ticket but would like to get to away games as i also stay in dundee could i get on this bus too and how much is it on the bus