The 'Tic's porcelain bricks

Ozblue

Got up early to watch ra Glesca Sellic get gubbed by the Embra Mibbies live on Setanta then watched our guys win in Paisley following the ' Overseas Derby '....What a start to my day.I then went to the Sellic moaners views on BBC sport and found this little gem of a post ....It's either a fair reflection of Breezeblock Boulevard or one of our guys taking the pisser from the Tims, whatever it is,it made my morning even better............................. :21:

PS...I'm sure it said BRICKS but the word could have began with a P :uk:

Anyone else get this email?

Hello Michael from Celtic Football Club

Are you looking for an unusual gift for yourself or your loved one?

If the answer is yes, then look no further! Celtic Football Club are offering you the chance to buy a limited edition porcelain brick in the tunnel!

A unique gift that lasts for years and that any Celtic fan will be proud to own. Very limited, very exclusive and very memorable. Be with the Bhoys as they stand shoulder to shoulder readying themselves to take on the best of the rest.

As part of your limited edition brick package you will receive a free adult tour ticket with a full paying adult tour ticket to enable you to see your brick once it is up. Buying a brick at Celtic Football Club is a great way to mark any occasion while supporting your Club

Click here to buy this unique gift for your loved one.