Can someone tell me what happens if they go out ?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 3- ZERO

A while ago there was a poster - can somebody update it - yet again, another away game in the Euros that they DONT SCORE AWAY FROM HOME!!!!! let alone win away from home! haha

FUUUUUUUUK forgot all about it! Would have loved to see them get humped 3-0

:angry:

Dont worry, there will be clips soon enough all over the web of the amazing sellik team that lemon put together- the world class top grade manager haha

i liked this one!!!

Group:Members

#19,537

23 May 2008

That's what we get for having shampoohouses in the team like Zaluska, Samaras, Loovens, Maloney and Mulgrew.

Doesn't bode too well for the future if Lennon thinks they will help make us a good team again.

Laughing stock yet again

FUUUUUUUUK forgot all about it! Would have loved to see them get humped 3-0

:angry:

Dont worry, there will be clips soon enough all over the web of the amazing sellik team that lemon put together- the world class top grade manager haha

Bitter lemon can do no wrong according to some of them, it was all the refs fault :lol:

Well I know you should never count your money till you have it , but bheggers getting beat 1-0 :uk:

2-0 lol kerrydale street say its the refs fault!!

Aye :uk: seen it on the beeb web

3-0 some guy scored a 35 yarder against them. Welcome to Europe Neil now fuck off ya ginger bigot. lol do they go out of Europe altogether?

In the final indignity one of the Braga players went down injured in added time and they put the ball out of play for treatment. Celtic took the throw in to one of their own who took a shot at goal, forcing the Braga keeper to put it over for a corner. It's the Celtic way I tell thee. :lol:

:D Cant wait to hear all the excuses,how long before "we aren't bothered about Europe,the Spl is our real target this year".

Lennons puss must have been a picture the night :D

2lsi0bk.png

:D Cant wait to hear all the excuses,how long before "we aren't bothered about Europe,the Spl is our real target this year".

Lennons puss must have been a picture the night :D

2lsi0bk.png

Thats what i like to see a bunch o miserable tims :21: