Club Europe

ab4113

Went to the Club Europe, for some hospitality yesterday, and to say i was dissappointed

was an understatement. Got to the front door at 11.15 as says on the ticket, doorman informs us

cannont get in till it opens at 11.30, Eventually get in and up to the suite 20 mins later,

First impressions, long narrow space under the club deck, with about ten (4 seating) tables

and a some ledges to put your dinks on.

Food billed as hot and cold buffet, consisted of Half cooked bacon , sausage, some scambled eggs

potato scones and black pudding, Then Spring rolls which looked as if they had been cooked 5 times

another tray with some cheeses, and a basket of rolls, there was some other stuff, pastrys etc,

but what an absoult rip off, got a plate of brekkie and stood in a corner eating it, queue up

for a drink, 2 serving about 200 guests, Half time was even worse, got back in, straight by the

pies at the 'buffet' in to the toilet, back out , tea and coffee in cups on the bar, turned to get a pie

None left, asked the 'chef guy' who replies all gone, I says i never got one, which he replies, 'I

don't count the numbers, I just heat them up, the walks away.... tea was nice,

bearing in mind the charged £130+vat for this shite, so its not just players they are scrimping on