New Bear

DavieAyrshire

Alright fellow bears not been on the forum long so i thought i would say a quick hello am Davie from ayrshire as you can tell:).Just bought my tickets for the cl games taking my 10 year old to his 1st cl games we are in the broomland rear 3 row T never sat there myself just wondring if its good seats cheers WATP :uk:

Alright fellow bears not been on the forum long so i thought i would say a quick hello am Davie from ayrshire as you can tell:).Just bought my tickets for the cl games taking my 10 year old to his 1st cl games we are in the broomland rear 3 row T never sat there myself just wondring if its good seats cheers WATP :uk:

Aye it will be a good view. and with the blue order underneath you a good atmosphere.

Alright Scoots!

Welcome to the board, at last!

Glad to here you got the tickets mate, you will have a good laugh and the wee man will love it. You looking for a bus to get you there and back or that?