UFC 125

Togs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fight reminded me of TUF1 finale Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar. Just a complete slugfest. Aye that George Roop kick was nasty man. You seen the Anthony Pettis kick yet? I imagine so.

Leben! :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Fair play to the guy, not many people can KO the crippler. Gutted though.

Stann has big punches, one to watch if he can keep his cardio right and get his wrestling up to par.

Put him against Bisping, see what he is made of.

Aye Bisping is built like a tank man. Met him out the toon when he was on the tour of Britain. Really humble guy signed a picture for me and got a pic. I hope he can keep racking them up in the Octagon he dominated Akiyama.

I reckon Maynard will walk away with the title tonight.

:lol:

I remember he used it with Houston Alexander :lol:

Houston Alexander is for REAL!!!!!! no he isn't he got owned by Kimbo.

Houston Alexander is a joke man he got pummeled by Jardine and Thiago Silva.

He's a really nice guy, though. Donated a kidney to his wee girl a few years back.

Aye Bisping is built like a tank man. Met him out the toon when he was on the tour of Britain. Really humble guy signed a picture for me and got a pic. I hope he can keep racking them up in the Octagon he dominated Akiyama.

I reckon Maynard will walk away with the title tonight.

Hate to agree, simply because Maynard is the most boring human being to walk the earth (see the countdown show :anguish: )

So im not going to :P

Edgar is the real deal, watched the first fight earlier, the wee man is 10x the fighter he was...

edgar TKO in the 4th

As you know, my predictions are dead on :disappointment:

Bisping is top quality.

The only way Bisping is getting beat is of a top level wrestler who lays and prays or getting caught Dan Henderson esque.

Great on the feet, amazing cardio, great wrestler and is almost impossible to keep on his back.

His gameplans and decisions ruin him a bit.

He needs to mix it up more and use his wrestling more.

After he dominates Rivera he will get Either Sonnen or Maia IMO and if he wins that he will be number 1 contender.

Bisping is top quality.

The only way Bisping is getting beat is of a top level wrestler who lays and prays or getting caught Dan Henderson esque.

Great on the feet, amazing cardio, great wrestler and is almost impossible to keep on his back.

His gameplans and decisions ruin him a bit.

He needs to mix it up more and use his wrestling more.

After he dominates Rivera he will get Either Sonnen or Maia IMO and if he wins that he will be number 1 contender.

Have to agree, Bisping is talented for sure.

Imagine if he had KO power? would be a serious contender.

The yanks hate him, but anyone not wearing USA tinted glasses can see the guys got serious skills.

I reckon either one would beat Bisping, sadly. Sonnen is a beast he showed that against Silva. Maia has sick BJJ as well I think if it went to ground he'd submit Bisping.

I'm gonna stick with my gut and go with Maynard. But by god the guy is boring. He was asked about Edgar's last fight against Penn and he said "I didn't see it I don't have cable TV" :anguish:

I reckon either one would beat Bisping, sadly. Sonnen is a beast he showed that against Silva. Maia has sick BJJ as well I think if it went to ground he'd submit Bisping.

I'm gonna stick with my gut and go with Maynard. But by god the guy is boring. He was asked about Edgar's last fight against Penn and he said "I didn't see it I don't have cable TV" :anguish:

He's a boring cunt for sure......

Edgar by MMA :craphead:

Have to agree, Bisping is talented for sure.

Imagine if he had KO power? would be a serious contender.

The yanks hate him, but anyone not wearing USA tinted glasses can see the guys got serious skills.

Forgot to add his biggest problem, KO power.

Hate the yanks, don't have a clue why they hate him.

People go on about his chin but I doubt there is that many men in the world who could take that Hendo punch.

Edgar is fucking tough.

I think Sonnen would dominate him and control him with his wrestling but I think Maia vs Bisping would be a great fight.

I think Bisping has a big advantage on the feet but Maia has a big advantage on the ground.

I don't know if Maia would get him down tho.

Forgot to add his biggest problem, KO power.

Hate the yanks, don't have a clue why they hate him.

People go on about his chin but I doubt there is that many men in the world who could take that Hendo punch.

Edgar is fucking tough.

Babalu, Wanderlei, Chonan and Gono agree....

Frankie can take it.....much respect