stand up for our team.

We the fans of the best club in the world need to stand up for our club, if we dont sign anyone who cares if we dont, we will go on supporting our team because thats what we have always done. we are working our debt down and will not now pay daft money to money grabbing players, it a dying breed but we want players who want to play for the Rangers as we are one of the best clubs in the world, if they want to ask for daft money then go elsewhere we dont want you here in our team.

We might not be taken over soon but with the players we have and some young lads who will come in and play for a few matches and if we have to play them then so be it, even with the small squad we have we will still win the league and make it 3 in a row to the team with no money.

The other team on the other side of glasgow have been signing everyone and anyone they can get their hands on this must be putting them in debt big time but who cares about them not me, Rangers are my team and will be till the day i leave this world, i have been a rangers fan for over 40 years and have seen bad times and good times, sad times and happy times.

Rangers will always be in my blood and i expect it will be the same with all of you lads and lassies so lets get right behind the team and support the team on to more titles after all we are world record holders and we want to keep it that way.

league cup semi final, 5 points behind in the league and 2 games in had win them we are top, still in europe and the scottish cup so for having a small squad we have done well to get in this position.

So lets stop moaning about who we did not buy or who we have sold and lets do what we do best and support the Rangers on to our next league title.

We are the people.

We the fans of the best club in the world need to stand up for our club, if we dont sign anyone who cares if we dont, we will go on supporting our team because thats what we have always done. we are working our debt down and will not now pay daft money to money grabbing players, it a dying breed but we want players who want to play for the Rangers as we are one of the best clubs in the world, if they want to ask for daft money then go elsewhere we dont want you here in our team.

We might not be taken over soon but with the players we have and some young lads who will come in and play for a few matches and if we have to play them then so be it, even with the small squad we have we will still win the league and make it 3 in a row to the team with no money.

The other team on the other side of glasgow have been signing everyone and anyone they can get their hands on this must be putting them in debt big time but who cares about them not me, Rangers are my team and will be till the day i leave this world, i have been a rangers fan for over 40 years and have seen bad times and good times, sad times and happy times.

Rangers will always be in my blood and i expect it will be the same with all of you lads and lassies so lets get right behind the team and support the team on to more titles after all we are world record holders and we want to keep it that way.

league cup semi final, 5 points behind in the league and 2 games in had win them we are top, still in europe and the scottish cup so for having a small squad we have done well to get in this position.

So lets stop moaning about who we did not buy or who we have sold and lets do what we do best and support the Rangers on to our next league title.

We are the people.

Spot on, spot on

WATP :crabflute:

Good post buddy, but we get one of these everyday, mostly me writing them. Reading through some of the threads tonight saddens me.

When will the fans stand up and take these people to account. We spend money hand over fist, in hope this will back our manager. Even then SOME dont want him getting the funds cause he "wasted" some on Beattie, Lafferty and Webster, cant bloody win here.

The silence is deafening.

for 50% of us in walter we trust, the other 50%..............

Fans are well within their rights to have their reservations and complaints. We don't need a rallying thread every time a few people get pissed off.

For what it's worth, I reckon we were right not to pay Commons that money. We have a wage structure in place and we shouldn't break it for anyone be it Kenny Miller or Kris Commons. Paying over the odds for players wages got us in this shite to start with.

Get a new topic, all this was raised by myself back in pre season.

Unfortunately everyone (almost) took the fifth, so good luck.

Where does No surrender come into our thinking, not often enough in my view