What Would You Rather?

JasonMac1873

It must have just recently happened, just more proof that these animals are running our country and everything in it.

When you can assault someone in a sectarian manner, all is just about lost.

Unless you malky them with a big cross or something I suppose.

haha, im actually not a tim.. ive been asked that before on here :L naw i had a season ticket below the hospitality in the corner bit for a few season, and right in the back row of the broamoan when i was little and rangers were decent.. i was there when we won our 50th league title.. honest to god im not a tim i hate neil lennon.. and btw i just do think theres something dodgy going on. im not one of them but :P

and the only way i know about that site is cuz one of ma pals who's a rattler told me, was i being to gullible in believing it... is there nothing dodgy going on.. if not, why are we not spending?

Spending what? Any money the club has is needed to pay our players for the season, we dont make money without European football so how can we spend what we dont have? <cr>

Mr Whyte is no sugar daddy he is a business man and will run our club within its means, no Europe means no big spending, its really simple.