Zelda

Waste

Listen up yo :broadfoot:

Aye anyway im in dodongos castle or some shit and i've been everywhere and I've nae clue where the fuck I;m meant to go. Zelda's quite good for leaving you stuck somewhere with no hint as to what you're meant to do. I'm running round repeating shit.,

I must be a masssive fucking noob as this game cuz i dont even know what folk mean about side quests. They cunts that ask for chickens n' shit I just ignore, can never find their shite. Aye im a bit pished, cheers :broadfoot: :broadfoot: :broadfoot: :broadfoot:

If it's Ocarina your playing then have a run around and look for a corridor where there's a cell with a Goron in it. Play the tune and a block'll appear that you can climb up on. You'll need the hammer though so make sure you've found that.

I'm assuming that's what your stuck on. Quite a common one.

You just have to throw bombs in the statues eyes. Didn't know I had a bomb bag. This game can be infuriating

Didn't realise you were that early on in the game, got mixed up and thought you were in the fire temple.

If you think that's infuriating then just wait till the other, harder, dungeons. You've still got Jabu Jabu's belly and the water temple to go.

The trick to Zelda is to listen to everything everyone says and try to remember it as there's usally someone who gives you an obscure tip on what to do. That and just run around trying everything with every item when you're stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing Links Awakening at the moment and I'm stuck on the 2nd last dungeon. Have so far resisted a walkthrough but reckon I might have to just use one if I want to finish it.

Majora's mask's A fantastic game. Hoping they re release it on 3ds as well. It's been hinted at.

I'm playing Links Awakening at the moment and I'm stuck on the 2nd last dungeon. Have so far resisted a walkthrough but reckon I might have to just use one if I want to finish it.

Majora's mask's A fantastic game. Hoping they re release it on 3ds as well. It's been hinted at.

i absolutely LOVED links awakening on the gameboy, amazing side quests etc also

Looks good. Only thing is I need to pick a Wii motion Plus for my Wiimote.

There's a pre-order pack with a CD of tunes and a gold wii motion plus controller with the crest on it. If I didn't already have a few controllers and motion plus packs I'd be getting that myself.

Jim I'm loving Link's Awakening. There's just so much to it for a gameboy game. Now I just need them to pop the Oracle games, Minish Cap and A Link to the Past on the e-shop and I've got most of them on the 3DS.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword. All the vids I've seen of it makes it look fantastic.

There's a pre-order pack with a CD of tunes and a gold wii motion plus controller with the crest on it. If I didn't already have a few controllers and motion plus packs I'd be getting that myself.

Jim I'm loving Link's Awakening. There's just so much to it for a gameboy game. Now I just need them to pop the Oracle games, Minish Cap and A Link to the Past on the e-shop and I've got most of them on the 3DS.

Can't wait for Skyward Sword. All the vids I've seen of it makes it look fantastic.

Think I will be pre ordering this myself. Really like the look of the gold controller and the fact it is only £15 more for a special edition controller which is around the same price as the motion plus on it's own. It's a bargain. After I buy Fifa next Friday it will be my next game on the list.

Zelda 4 swords adventures free to download on DSi and 3DS this Thursday. They've added a 1 player mode to it as well so well worth getting if you have the chance. They've also added new levels as well. It's being released for the 25th aniversary of the first Zelda.

I'll be right in there. Had it for the GBA but could bever play it due to it being multiplayer only and needing 4 GBAs and link cables.

Edit: It's actually tomorrow not Thursday, nice wan.