Xbox Live

thommo1690

Does anyone have a 48 hour trial code for xbox live? Just bought the new gears of war and have no money left till payday as I'm going to th game tomoro! Help me out someone pleaseee?

Go and start to make a new xbox live account on the xbox. Use a fake email address, such as igcgsga@aol.com or whatever. Go through all the stepss, use a fake name, password etc. Continue all the way through till it asks you to upgrade to gold. Go to next screen, then press back. It should then give you the option of getting a free xbox gold trial for a month. Sorted.

Only prob is that it is a different gamertag so it really depends on whether you just wanna play online.

Next time, when you have say £30 pound, phone up Xbox live support. tell them you are thinking of leaving, as you have a PS3 and you can play that online for free. They will cut a deal with you, I got a years membership for £25 and 1000 microsfot points.

Give me some rep bitches

rep_whore.jpg

When I first got an xbox years ago. I bought a 1 month token from some guy on eBay and he e-mailed me a code to redeem. It cost me 6 quid. For whatever reason that code gave me xbox live for roughly 3 years. No more money no more nothing. It all came to an abrupt end about 7, 8 months ago when an update ended my free fun.

Should be free anyway.

• 1 month later...

My kids want to use Xbox live. Now, I'm a complete Xbox novice so would appreciate any tips here. Play are selling 12m membership & 800 points(?) for £28. Is this a good deal?

Do you just set up gamer tag via the system first then subscribe? Kids stay with their mum so would it be easier if they bring their Xbox to mine one weekend so I can run through it!

Appreciate any responses.

My kids want to use Xbox live. Now, I'm a complete Xbox novice so would appreciate any tips here. Play are selling 12m membership & 800 points(?) for £28. Is this a good deal?

Do you just set up gamer tag via the system first then subscribe? Kids stay with their mum so would it be easier if they bring their Xbox to mine one weekend so I can run through it!

Sounds like a good deal to me mate, haven't looked about for Live in a while though!

Yep, just set up an account on the xbox and once it's all set up you just go to 'Redeem Code' and put in the code you get with the 12m Membership (tu)

gd deal mate its 40 quid in Argos with no points and usually about the £35mark for just 12months gold with no points and as guy above said its pretty straight forward set up it tells u how to activate it on the card u get with it but if stuck let us know mate (tu)

I was gonna put this deal in the official gaming deals and bargains thread for others too,but went onto play and cant see it for £28 mate so can u copy link into it cheers (tu)

Hmm I just googled xbox live gold & it came up as a shopping result. Looking closer it doesn't actually seem to be available, apologies if I got anyone excited!

Cheers for the replies though, I might borrow the Xbox and try set something up for them. Do you get offered short term deals on the dashboard to try it out before committing to a longer deal?

gd deal mate its 40 quid in Argos with no points and usually about the £35mark for just 12months gold with no points and as guy above said its pretty straight forward set up it tells u how to activate it on the card u get with it but if stuck let us know mate (tu)

Does the Xbox have wireless built in like the PS3 & Wii? I have a broadband cable I could use but obviously wireless would be preferable.

Hmm I just googled xbox live gold & it came up as a shopping result. Looking closer it doesn't actually seem to be available, apologies if I got anyone excited!

Cheers for the replies though, I might borrow the Xbox and try set something up for them. Do you get offered short term deals on the dashboard to try it out before committing to a longer deal?

No probs mate was wondering as cheapest i seen on play was £33 but no points with it was a bloody gd deal thou if were right enough :lol:(tu)

You get xbox live for free silver member its gold u need to pay for (tu)