Gattuso

A cretin .... how so ?

The wee fella was never that good though his application on the pitch was decent and he never stopped running around.

To be honest with you THAT's what he did in the main... ran around, mostly like a headless chicken... and kicking everything that moved. Sometimes I was surprized that he wasn't kicking his fellow Gers players as well :lol:

No idea what Milan saw in him cos all the games I saw him play for them... he ran around like that self same headless chicken, kicking most of the opposition's players.

IF he came back and IF he played.... having saw him against Spurs he'd be sent of many, many times.

The BEST thing if he ever came back would be to see what would happen IF the lemon started anything ... maybe worth it just to see THAT coming together. Not broon, he's a wee tool and I'm sure Ness will give Him a good battle anyway :uk:

i am struggling to name a fitter player who would keep going and going as if he was popping duracell batteries before every game and in no way was he a headless chicken. they dont win world cups. his combative style was so good and he is up there with the best, people tend to forget he could actually play a bit as well.

how you could say he was never that good is beyond me. get him in.