The Way I see it..

Mols_28.10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but come the vote, if we are allowed to stay in the league, it means a lower debt, a new company, which makes no difference to us as fans really and we get to hold onto our history. We essentially just scrap some debt and start again but with same club just different background company.

Also when the vote is publicized, will each teams vote be public, because if we are voted down to division 3, we are coming straight back up and coming with fucking vegence at the teams who kicked us when we were down, surely teams aren't that stupid and know that Rangers would be in the top flight again and that the bears will remember the clubs who have voted against us.

Well, knowing the SPl they will have some reason for keeping it secret (the clubs involved would probably hope for this as well due to their own fans threats of boycots if they vote rangers back in to the spl)

I agree that we should be commiting those who are against us (not just in this respect but in all others as well, ie media etc) to our memory and ensure that we make them understand we are not to be taken lightly.