Time to Stop thIs SPL Nonsense

daviec1953

Why are we still pursuing this nonsense about going into the SPL?

Lets get this straight - none of the fans groups within the other clubs want us back(going by the responses from their massive 2000-5000 strong fanbases) and these same groups will put pressure on their clubs to deny us admission - talk about Turkeys and Christmas eh?

I for one am sick of turning on the TV and radio only to see and hear another diatribe about how bad Rangers are and how our 'crimes' are so bad that we should be excluded from every walk of life. FFS these are people who would deny Rangers an existence and at the same time would seek to destroy OUR memories both good and bad going back many generations.

It is a prejudice which , I believe involves them hating us not only for football raesons but also because of what we generally are seen as - British and Protestant , can you imagine Celtic standing back and taking all this pish if the it was them?

So why would we want to do anything which would allow them to continue their punishment of Rangers? Have we totally lost our sense of Pride and worth?

I listened to a BBC Radio programme involving Jim Spence and Tom English yesterday afternoon, and witnessed what you could only call an act of discrimiunation against Rangers with absolutely no one there to put our viewpoint. These are attacks not only on Rangers as a Football Club but on Rangers as a whole including us , the supporters.

We are not responding at all to these attacks other than on this forum.

We have to call a halt to this nonsense WE ARE NOBODYS' PUNCHBAG and we must use whatever power we have to redress these wrongs being done to us.

Forget the SPL- F*^k them- and if the SFA choose to admit us we should decline to take part in any competion they sponsor - until we have moved up from the SFL 3rd Division and even then at our discretion.

I would rather watch us playing Exhibition/Friendly matches than giving any of my money to either of these organisations.

We ,in my opinion,should also be stopping any Rangers Player playing for the National Team with its Rangers-Hating Tartan Army - F*^k them too.

Take our 3 years away from these tadgers ,support the club we all love, and never , never forget the harm others have tried to do to us.

Sorry about the Rant , at least I feel better now.

God Bless the Rangers 1872- Still going strong