Help Required - HMRC Bill

D'Artagnan

So as a newco, that technically has nothing to do with the old Rangers, exactly how much of this money do we still owe? Surely as we are now a completely different company - and no one can impose any penalties on us since we went for division 3, then we should now be pretty much debt free?

More or less debt free ... depends on whether Sevco agrees to meet the "football debts" of the OldCo (and essentially those debts were balanced out by debts owed to Rangers by other "football interests").

Never thought it was as much as that. I thought it was either £12M or £24M at most. It always pisses me off when they say about the £75M could have been used on hospitals etc - the penalties and interest were never due to HMRC in the first place so they weren't deprived of that amount.

I keep telling them that the money could have been used to give drug takers their methadone prescriptions, tim fans to claim the social whilst working ,fund junkets for councillors to go on ,fund MPs dodgy expenses etc