Rangers in Perth (Oz)?

Albertz85

Apologies if this should be in another section.

Just after some info from Perth based Gers, or anybody with a knowledge of the place.

Visiting some friends over xmas/new year and Ive been told there is some big supporters clubs

over there.

Im staying in a suburb of Perth called Success. Is there a few supporters clubs? And any of which near that area?

My pal isnt that much of a football fan but think I need to head over to watch a couple of games and get a few beers with gers from that side of the world. :21:

Also gonna shoot through to see Ian Ferguson's team Perth Glory, so any info re that would be good too.

I visited the club many years ago when they used to meet in the Veladrome.

A chap from the club used to post on here but I havnt seen anything in the last few months.

I had a chap with him on here so let me see if I can find that thread.

Then again as you say this aint the place for it so perhaps try the supporters club forum section while I look back.

Cheers guys. Girl I used to work with showed me pix when she was in 1 last year. Amoroso and the goalie were there, obv just a coincidence I'd think but looked great. No contact with her now but I'm sure I will figure it out 1 way or another.

Perth RSC

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/97029196063/

Email - Perthrsc@hotmail.com

Twitter - @PerthrscAus

Web site - http://perthrsc.webs.com/

Got all that from bluenose bars website.

According to which, they meet up and watch all games in:

Floreat Athena Football Club, Britannia Rd, Mount Hawthorn, Perth

Perth RSC

Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/97029196063/

Email - Perthrsc@hotmail.com

Twitter - @PerthrscAus

Web site - http://perthrsc.webs.com/

Got all that from bluenose bars website.

According to which, they meet up and watch all games in:

Floreat Athena Football Club, Britannia Rd, Mount Hawthorn, Perth

Superb, cheers guys.

G'day mate. There is only one club still officially running in Perth which is as stated in Floreat just north of the city. You should join on their Facebook Page where all info is available. They look like a superbly run club who show all games live but remember it seven hrs ahead of the uk here. Success is a great area with a good local boozer "the gate" and Loadsa shops etc. I'm right across the road from you in atwell so if you don't make the club pm me and you can watch the games at mine. Ps stinking hot when your coming over usually 35-40 degrees daily. Enjoy

Mate

Gary runs the club and is on the ORSA committe (I think) (so good source of info).

garybellingham@aol.com

As poster above said the face book page is where all info is.

Floreat Athena soccer club - north of city/near leederville is the venue.

A train ride on Mandurah/Joondalup line should get you there - get on at ??? Off at Leederville (taxi to club) or try and organize a lift/taxi share with others down there.

I believe there is members from Cockburn (not far from success)

Mate

Gary runs the club and is on the ORSA committe (I think) (so good source of info).

garybellingham@aol.com

As poster above said the face book page is where all info is.

Floreat Athena soccer club - north of city/near leederville is the venue.

A train ride on Mandurah/Joondalup line should get you there - get on at ??? Off at Leederville (taxi to club) or try and organize a lift/taxi share with others down there.

I believe there is members from Cockburn (not far from success)

Nice one, thanks again guys. Amazing the size of this great club of ours that it is so easy to pick up info from fans on the other side of the world.

Will look forward to meeting a few! :7325:

Dunno if I would leave that email address up, unless you want the Gaz to get dog abuse from all the scum on here.

Edit - I might also add that the tarriers/Celtic fans in Perth are some of the most disgusting IRA supporting scum I have ever had the misfortune to witness in my life.

Dunno if I would leave that email address up, unless you want the Gaz to get dog abuse from all the scum on here.

Edit - I might also add that the tarriers/Celtic fans in Perth are some of the most disgusting IRA supporting scum I have ever had the misfortune to witness in my life.

I'll second that. The most blatant feckin' wank stains under the sun. When I used to counter the feckwits when I was over there it used to send them scurrying. When you lie and get caught out, nobody believes anything you say from then on. typical kiddy fiddlers.