Waiting for Gascoigne

glad a posted this noow maybe will get somewhere, if we can a will forward whatever pennies it costs no probs. Was the documentary with the daz doorstep challenge, big jimmy was in it a bit and tefal napper Cleland, was that what he called him#??

If I remember right, to copy from VHS to DVD, you need a VHS player with a scart socket. Plug the VHS scart into the back of a DVD 'recorder' (with 2 scart connections). Plug the other scart from the DVD to the TV. Press play on the VHS and press record on the DVD.

Works kinda like a double tape deck back in the day :000000082:

A havent seen a vhs player for many moons a mind my 1st dvd player was nearly 200 quid now u get em for a tenner, anyone still use the tapes

Just converted the last of my Betamax tapes last year. Machine was still working perfectly.

Another instance of the better technology losing out.

If anyone has a VCR and wants to convert to digital Diamond VC500 One Touch Video Capture avail on Amazon is good and easy to use.

I remember the whole thing was on Google Video a few years back, before the bought and merged with Youtube. Not sure if it's on Youtube or not. I remember the bit in training where he said "Scotland's not a national team, it's just a nation of sheepshaggers". Peter Van Vossen started pissing himself laughing and Archie Knox got stuck into Gazza and the Scottish boys all piled on top of him. :D