McCoist and Compensation: Pay what is Fair

Tontospal

I mean from him to the club.

He has been significantly overpaid for what he has delivered at such a low level of football and now with the club lost as a football team, thanks to him, he feels he is somehow due hundreds of thousands in compensation for abject failure.

This has been another football lesson tonight from a team with less resources, a much smaller wage bill and incomparable facilities. That has been too common a story since he took over.

Never mind the off the field shambles at the club this clown and his two equally inept companions have overseen the worst on the field return from individual players and a team that I have ever seen.

A Rangers manager who serves notice to quit is not worthy of the post and he should be watching that the front door doesn't hit him on the way out.

If he doesn't go tonight he is not a true Ranger... Fuck the pay off or any other excuses. If he doesn't go tonight he is putting Ally before Rangers. I used to chant that guts name for years and years but this is the worst football I have seen Rangers play in 25 years. Gutted is an understatement ! Someone please fix our club !

If he doesn't go tonight he is not a true Ranger... Fuck the pay off or any other excuses. If he doesn't go tonight he is putting Ally before Rangers. I used to chant that guys name for years and years but this is the worst football I have seen Rangers play in 25 years. Gutted is an understatement ! Someone please fix our club !