Imposters

I've been looking at this forum for a while and never felt the need to post until today when I witnessed something that was so unforgivable I had to vent somewhere. Destroyed at home by that shower of cunts lording it over us in our own home even fucking Lustig scored, the 2 players that scored before him aren't much better.

Our team is full of imposters  and our manager has no clue he started Waghorn and when things were going south took Dodoo off in favour of Halliday and his amateur hour challenges. I still fail to see what Waghorn actually does other than fall over a lot, miss loads of chances and lose the ball with shite first touches. Don't even get me started on 'Joey' Garner what a total embarrassment.

Beerman ran scared of Roberts all day, im still not sure Holt was even on and Hyndman along with our keeper is a total shitebag who should be sent packing back to Bournemouth as soon as possible.

The worst thing about it all is I'm not even sure these no marks know how much this means and how much it hurts to watch the absolute garbage they have served up this season despite fantastic support from the fans. One can only pray the imposters at boardroom level are embarrassed enough to sort this mess out