The Next 6 months

Back_Murray

I think the next 6 months are a time for the new manager to assess what he needs to do with the club and the players and genreally get ready for the 2007/2008 season.

The title is gone and I know we have 2nd place to secure and that is a must but I feel the management team must identify who they need to get rid of and yes I'm looking at the likes of Letizi, Rodriguez and Gavin Rae. They also need to get us motivated for the smaller teams they need time to turn Ibrox into a fortress which is a must as I want opposition teams to fear coming to Ibrox and for the fans to be outsung and not heard over the noise but the away fans make the noise at Ibrox now and the teams eithier play for a draw or go for all 3 points and get a draw.

So the next 6 months will proably be frustrating. I agree we have to get 2nd place we need to be playing in the Champions League next season and hopefully we can get the Scottish Cup too but I want the management team to get ready in this period and hopefully we can be looking at securing the title next season.

I think the next 6 months are a time for the new manager to assess what he needs to do with the club and the players and genreally get ready for the 2007/2008 season.

The title is gone and I know we have 2nd place to secure and that is a must but I feel the management team must identify who they need to get rid of and yes I'm looking at the likes of Letizi, Rodriguez and Gavin Rae. They also need to get us motivated for the smaller teams they need time to turn Ibrox into a fortress which is a must as I want opposition teams to fear coming to Ibrox and for the fans to be outsung and not heard over the noise but the away fans make the noise at Ibrox now and the teams eithier play for a draw or go for all 3 points and get a draw.

So the next 6 months will proably be frustrating. I agree we have to get 2nd place we need to be playing in the Champions League next season and hopefully we can get the Scottish Cup too but I want the management team to get ready in this period and hopefully we can be looking at securing the title next season.

(tu)