If Smith Returns.

klbs-RFC

I was thinking that if Walter Smith does return as manager next week as a lot of people expect will happen. A while ago Rino Gattuso was in the papers saying that he will return to Rangers to play, Do you think he will be in Walter Smiths thoughts of trying to get him sooner than later. Rino did say he owes a lot to Walter Smith and if it is possible do you think both parties will be trying to make it happen?

Just a thought remember.. :D

I know the money situation would make it very hard and the expected signings of the two boys from Hibs look as though will happen but surley they would try there best to get Rino back.. :)

I was thinking that if Walter Smith does return as manager next week as a lot of people expect will happen. A while ago Rino Gattuso was in the papers saying that he will return to Rangers to play, Do you think he will be in Walter Smiths thoughts of trying to get him sooner than later. Rino did say he owes a lot to Walter Smith and if it is possible do you think both parties will be trying to make it happen?

Just a thought remember.. :D

I know the money situation would make it very hard and the expected signings of the two boys from Hibs look as though will happen but surley they would try there best to get Rino back.. :)

Wouldn't mind seeing it happen.

However the day after those claims he was quoted to saying he would never leave AC Milan on the clubs website.