uefa cup

delboy19721

Guest Euronymous
can anyone tell me the dates for the next two rounds we,re playing in :)  hopefully

not sure about the rest, but I'm 40 the night we play the israelis away from home, 14th Feb

Hopefully the lads'll win fer ya! :)

can anyone tell me the dates for the next two rounds we,re playing in :)  hopefully

not sure about the rest, but I'm 40 the night we play the israelis away from home, 14th Feb

I'm hoping to get lucky! <yes> oh <yes>

Two reasons to get smashed then ;)

When can i activate my season ticket for it?

bond holders 15th jan,the 19th jan normal season tickets if signed up with ccm(i dont know what that means)and public sale on 29th jan.saw it on official website just now.money comes out of account on 15/19 jan. <yupf>

Whats the odds if the Israelis knock us out some peeps will be mumping like f*ck-If we only had PLG-we would have beaten them.I was confident, time will tell if WS & AMc will get me feeling the same way.TBH it was the UEFA cup we had left in our season to get exited about as Im sure we would have been 2nd in the league.