Dry yer eyes

Cmon guys things arent that bad there are worse things than this, being one of them for starters WATP chins up if your overweight chin up if you aint.

Lets look at the facts.

No manager

No goalkeeper

No centre backs

No right back

No left midfield

No right midfield

Or so we think

Wattie and Ally

Stefan Klos, why not

Who do we pair in the CB places

Hutton indifferent, buy in a new one

Buffel why not

Clement right mid

Might be a million miles out but who cares because we are the people.

We have had a testing time of late but things had to be dealt with, PLG took us back the way and he was unwilling to adjust his principles to suit us. What ever happened to while on Rome, always remember its a two sided street and you have to meet in the middle. Imagine going to the French league and demanding the players change there way to suit you and your ideals and not giving an inch, they would have you done up like Joan of Ark in a second. MON AMI.

Although I aint his biggest fan, I think Buffel made a massive differnce to our play when he came on. He offers so much more then Adam in terms of movement and pace so I think he should play more regularly. Adam is a passenger at the best of times himself.

I also think Burke played quite well, which wasn't hard whn you look at that performance. I think he deserves a new contract but I worry that he will end up being one of those players who's career was hampered by injury.

A left footed defensive midfielder on the right <scared> no thanks mate

Although our full backs defedning qualities leave a lot to be desired they are both pretty decent at getting up the park. I think we should play to our teams strengths and have a side roughly looking like this

--------------------------McGregor-----------------

Hutton-----------Webster----------???????-------------Smith

---------------------------Hemdani------------------------

-------------Ferguson--------------------Clement--------------

-----------------------------Buffel----------------------------------

---------Novo/Prso/Boyd---------------Novo/Prso/Boyd

Cmon guys things arent that bad there are worse things than this, being one of them for starters WATP chins up if your overweight chin up if you aint.

Lets look at the facts.

No manager

No goalkeeper

No centre backs

No right back

No left midfield

No right midfield

Or so we think

Wattie and Ally

Stefan Klos, why not

Who do we pair in the CB places

Hutton indifferent, buy in a new one

Buffel why not

Clement right mid

Might be a million miles out but who cares because we are the people.

We have had a testing time of late but things had to be dealt with, PLG took us back the way and he was unwilling to adjust his principles to suit us. What ever happened to while on Rome, always remember its a two sided street and you have to meet in the middle. Imagine going to the French league and demanding the players change there way to suit you and your ideals and not giving an inch, they would have you done up like Joan of Ark in a second. MON AMI.

I mentioned this on here a while ago

Im workin with a load of French fitba fans who follow Marseille Lyon PSG etc and I said to them a few months ago do you know Clement the guy who is under 21s international, their reply..........

Never heard of him !

I told you all on here a few weeks ago is is feckin overated but you are all convinced he is some sort of feckin French class.

He has done hee haw since he arrived just like the rest of them

Feckin wee French fart..get him tae feck with the rest of the barstewards who are milkin RFC