All Ifs and Buts

If we made the Final what would happen with regards to season ticket holders on the CCC Scheme. I am on this and have been to every single european game this year from the first champs league qualifier until sporting as my card automatically gets activated through the CCC Scheme. As fas as I know the majority of Season ticket holders do this for the European games so what will happen as we have more season ticket holders than we'd get tickets for Manchester.

Would it be a lucky draw ? I have 3 tickets that are on the scheme so would be a bit shady if 1 out of the 3 of us got drawn out a hat and the other 2 didn't.

If we made the Final what would happen with regards to season ticket holders on the CCC Scheme. I am on this and have been to every single european game this year from the first champs league qualifier until sporting as my card automatically gets activated through the CCC Scheme. As fas as I know the majority of Season ticket holders do this for the European games so what will happen as we have more season ticket holders than we'd get tickets for Manchester.

Would it be a lucky draw ? I have 3 tickets that are on the scheme so would be a bit shady if 1 out of the 3 of us got drawn out a hat and the other 2 didn't.

You have answered your own question mate, It will be luck of the draw...

You could end up with 3, you could end up with none.... <cr>