Calling Vienna Bear (fae LBE)

Wienblue

i?m grand sir! was in glasgow for x-mas ... fun and games as always :) not been to doyle?s since december! how you doing sir?? life treating you well?? You watching the gers game next sunday?? my brother is coming over fae glasgow so we will probably be in Charlies for it .. unless i can get dennis to open up on sunday noon! maybe meet up for the match and have a few jars??

VB

Yep, was also back from Xmas and returned here last week.

Was in Iraq for ten days before Xmas in B/dad, but no problems.

Great result today and wonderful that PLG departed. Obviously, he deliberately dropped Bazza to provoke the controversy and use the "drinking culture" as an excuse, when he returned to Paris. he was never up to the task and I feel sorry for him, but least by making the scurrilous allegation and blaming others, he has managed to safeguard his credibility in France - until the next time. Typical french attitude, cut and run and blame others.

Look, I ain't travelling for a few weeks, so what time at Charly's n where is it ?

VB

Yep, was also back from Xmas and returned here last week.

Was in Iraq for ten days before Xmas in B/dad, but no problems.

Great result today and wonderful that PLG departed. Obviously, he deliberately dropped Bazza to provoke the controversy and use the "drinking culture" as an excuse, when he returned to Paris. he was never up to the task and I feel sorry for him, but least by making the scurrilous allegation and blaming others, he has managed to safeguard his credibility in France - until the next time. Typical french attitude, cut and run and blame others.

Look, I ain't travelling for a few weeks, so what time at Charly's n where is it ?

next sunday .. kick off is at 3pm our time! charlies is on w?hringer strasse ... beside the votiv kirche!

glad to see the back of him ... to be honest i thought he would be a great manager but the whole way he dealt with certain players just made you wonder ... i mean slagging off boyd even when he?s scoring for fun and saying that he see?s Sebo?s quality?? if he can find quality in sebo then maybe G. BUSH could do with his help ... afterall .. someone who can find quality inj sebo should have no probs finding the WMD?s they still haven?t found

VB -

Know the place, it's five mins walk fae me in the posh bezirk !

Take it the match will be on ?

I'll see you there.

Can't agree more re - plg. Anyway, we move on .............. and fantastic we have walt, ally n kenny. Excellent team and will ensure that we are well n truly regrouped, focused for next years. Still, they may just be the one's who steer us to the latter part of the uefa cup final. Who know's !

VB -

Know the place, it's five mins walk fae me in the posh bezirk !

Take it the match will be on ?

I'll see you there.

Can't agree more re - plg. Anyway, we move on .............. and fantastic we have walt, ally n kenny. Excellent team and will ensure that we are well n truly regrouped, focused for next years. Still, they may just be the one's who steer us to the latter part of the uefa cup final. Who know's !

will check on the charlies website next week if they have it as part of their schedule but match is definetly on setanta! shouldn?t be a problem getting the staff to put it on one of the t.v?s on the sunday though ... but i?ll be down in doyles before that and i?ll ask dennis if he could open up at 2.30 on sunday and if he can we can definetly watch it down there!

VB

okay, so which place should I visit ?

why don't we just go for charly's ? that way, we are singing from the same hymn sheet.

weather has been excellent here in the last week.

you can also tell me next week - how I make bes use of my miles and more ?

VB

okay, so which place should I visit ?

why don't we just go for charly's ? that way, we are singing from the same hymn sheet.

weather has been excellent here in the last week.

you can also tell me next week - how I make bes use of my miles and more ?

charlies it is then!!! c u down there at 230 next sunday ...

weather has been great but i?m not looking forward to the summer now .. usually in vienna a mild winter means a shite summer ... just glad i don?t need to top up my tan on a regular basis!!! :)

yep, let's agree on that.

Needed your tan in B/dad on one occasion, but my French got me off the hook.

Take care bud and will meet next Sonntag.

tschus.

:lol: they hear you talking french and decided they didn?t need anymore pow?s??? :lol:

c u next sunday mr k ... all the best!

Is either of you Frans from the Vienna True Blues?

If yes, we have met.

nah m8 .. got asked to join a few years back but avoided it! prefer not to be associated with plastic gers supporters .... if your ever in vienna when a rangers match is being shown you will see what i mean .... most of them don?t even look at the screen and half of them are running between screens watching arsenal , chelsea and man utd games!! the same guy?s who claim to be gers supporters are down supporting man utd one week , chelsea the next and for good measure liverpool whenever their match is getting shown!! not the way it?s done imo - you only have space in your heart for one team and that team is the GLASGOW RANGERS

Guest Manticore

If yes, we have met.

nah m8 .. got asked to join a few years back but avoided it! prefer not to be associated with plastic gers supporters .... if your ever in vienna when a rangers match is being shown you will see what i mean .... most of them don?t even look at the screen and half of them are running between screens watching arsenal , chelsea and man utd games!! the same guy?s who claim to be gers supporters are down supporting man utd one week , chelsea the next and for good measure liverpool whenever their match is getting shown!! not the way it?s done imo - you only have space in your heart for one team and that team is the GLASGOW RANGERS

That's not fair, VTBs ran 2 busses to Bratislava when we played there in the CL. Nothing plastic about Frans, ffs he got married at Ibrox!

I still have their polo shirt and wear it with pride from time to time.

If yes, we have met.

That's not fair, VTBs ran 2 busses to Bratislava when we played there in the CL. Nothing plastic about Frans, ffs he got married at Ibrox!

I still have their polo shirt and wear it with pride from time to time.

u mean FRANZ - aye he?s a bluenose and organises all their stuff but the rest of them m8???