We need to establish a culture of pressuring match officials

I get where your going with this bud and i broadly agree.

The problem is that you need sympathetic voices in media to then amplify the message that you put out, We don't have this.It would be the usual "look at Rangers, sour grapes blah blah fuckin blah "

Mcoist is the only 1 who has had a moan about the cup final,this is the real problem imo

19 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Every goal gets looked at it, so it had nothing to do with Joe Hart running.

Rodgers also got a ban for those comments.

1.  VAR has actually shifted the balance. Before VAR players would complain to the ref until they were blue in the face, there was never any method of recourse, a decision was a decision and all the moaning in the world wouldn't change it.  But now, complaining and feigning injury and whatever else can and does pay off.

2. And now that ban looks worth it, doesn't it?  John Beaton was compromised on Saturday, couldn't be seen to pissing off Rodgers whilst on VAR again.

Just now, RealWorldRich said:

1.  VAR has actually shifted the balance. Before VAR players would complain to the ref until they were blue in the face, there was never any method of recourse, a decision was a decision and all the moaning in the world wouldn't change it.  But now, complaining and feigning injury and whatever else can and does pay off.

2. And now that ban looks worth it, doesn't it?  John Beaton was compromised on Saturday, couldn't be seen to pissing off Rodgers whilst on VAR again.

Every goal is checked regardless.

36 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Compare that to arseholes like Kenny Miller saying it was the correct decision and not even mentioning Taylor fouling Raskin.

I think Miller has realised on reflection how stupid he sounded trying to defend Lundstram a couple of weeks ago, but because his ego is so out of control, he doesn't want to be seen as backing down, so tried to sound a bit more balanced this time, just made him look double stupid.

10 hours ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Funny how there wasn't a single media puppet flagging our games for decisions after Ross County and Dundee. Only when they are under pressure do the refs get a tanking. It's predictable.

Its amazing how the naughty songs don't hurt when they are winning too

It's not even so much refs cheating, bias etc but, particularly when they are under pressure of say a title race, every single little thing that goes against them is analysed and debated and cried over - even when it's correct. Guaranteed if you flip all the cup final decisions and the score, all you would hear about was how the refs are out to get them the SFA hate them etc despite having won virtually every trophy for the past more than decade. 

Whereas when it goes against us it's almost deadly silence and then if we ever do complain it gets laughed at. I don't want us to become like the taigs and I would prefer we were more self aware than them and accept decisions that are clearly correct - the Lundstram red - but contentious ones? Let's have a least a little bit of push back. 

19 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Beaton was compromised. He shouldn't have been on VAR duty after his recent history with Rodgers. The problem lies at the doors of the spfl and has done since its inception.

The media also play a huge role. Meanwhile, we've got Miller & Ferguson...

Miller and Ferguson are a pair of wee scheme rats, who have accepted the Roman coin for prostituting themselves to the papish cause.

They are irrelevant.

Fuck moaning at the refs we need to establish a winning mentality first and foremost. We have too many players who are all too willing to let their heads go down and hide.

We need a new captain for a start who will actually be vocal and boot balls. Tav is a great professional and role model to younger players no doubt but a captain he is not. You need someone who thrives under pressure and spurs people on.

For me a winning mentality and back to this club never accepting second best is the requirement and it needs to start happening now and along with players it's Clements biggest job this summer 

To have a squad chomping at the bit and ready for this season to start with no respect for they cunts or anyone else in this league 

I genuinely don't know if that is the right or wrong way to go about it, but I do know it's an utterly depressing situation we've found ourselves in when this kind of thread gets created.