JVH is the new Sutton

Silky10

OK before I rant about the ref and some of his decisions you can save your replies about how we were rotten and we got beat ourselves blah blah blah I'm not disputing that fact.

How many fouls is JVH (or his previous Sutton) allowed in one game without even being spoke to? I think possibly he had more than 15 fouls against him last night. Davie Weir stuck out his foot and was booked? Now JVH knows how to throw his arms and elbows into challenges, thats fine because we have the same type of player in McCulloch ... BUT ..... how many times this season have we seen fouls against McCulloch for the exact same challenge? Plenty! Yet that big kunt gets away with it and then assaults Novo with a lunge and continues to barge into our centre halves after it!

I'm pretty sure Duncan Ferguson used to get penalised for this type of challenge constantly during his playing career, boy would have have loved to be playing nowadays in green and grey hoops he'd get away with murder!

And the wee chubby kunts dive? Well I'll be satisfied if they are still talking about it on the phone in this time next week and he is dragged from pillar to post in the media (as KT will testify) ...... I won't hold my breath though!

Robson's forearm smash in the first minute was nothing short of assualt and again is another who ran about constantly fouling for the next 70 odd minutes yet Kirk Broadfoot gets booked for his first tackle?

Lets hope all this anger and frustration is fresh in the players heads next Sunday and we use it to get stuck right intae the kunts in a good disciplined fashion that should always be accustomed to our club. Let the great unwashed show themselves for what they are in trying to hit a phuckin doctor with missiles!

WATP.

In the last minute Vinegar of Castlemilk clearly pushed/fell on Cousin inside the box from the throw-in. A clear penalty.

Action taken ? - NOTHING.

Kenny Clark should be given a new nickname. Brother Bawheid :angry2:

Trouble is Clark won't give a f*ck, he's retiring at the end of the season (i think someone posted that last night) and he's done them a massive favour.

I'd like an independent referee - possibly English- to review last night's game and tell me there wasn't blatant hypocrisy in Clark's handling of similar offences committed.

Stop short of calling him a f*cking cheat because i'm not the sort of bloke who wants to believe that sort of shite, but my mate watched the game with me last night (he's a Bolton fan btw) and after 10 mins he asked "is this the best referee the scots have got to handle this type of game" :angry2: