2xUEFA Final tickets for sale

Hi,

I have 2 tickets I am wanting to sell for the UEFA Cup Final. We were lucky enough to get 4 through the UEFA ballot. I have the tickets in hand, plus all the emails received from UEFA. Seats are in block 101 and are 10 rows from the front.

Serious offers to: polishorchid@hotmail.com

Various payment options available, and will post the tickets, fully insured, via Special Delivery.

Many thanks.

got to say this, i am travelling to Madchester and don't have a ticket for the game, it is costing me the equivelant of $800 aussie for the experince and a further $200 pounds in accommodation which i can totally justify, i will pay up to 400 pounds for a ticket which is extreme tbh, what makes me sick is that there are seome guys on here selling tickets that are one of us and they are making a killing off real fans who pay there hard earned cash to get there. But you know what i'm going to have a ball in Madchester with my 100,000 plus bretheren and the touts can go F#$K THEMSELVES unless they have a ticket under the 400 mark, mon the gers

got to say this, i am travelling to Madchester and don't have a ticket for the game, it is costing me the equivelant of $800 aussie for the experince and a further $200 pounds in accommodation which i can totally justify, i will pay up to 400 pounds for a ticket which is extreme tbh, what makes me sick is that there are seome guys on here selling tickets that are one of us and they are making a killing off real fans who pay there hard earned cash to get there. But you know what i'm going to have a ball in Madchester with my 100,000 plus bretheren and the touts can go F#$K THEMSELVES unless they have a ticket under the 400 mark, mon the gers

the touts can get tae fuck (tu)

100,000 bears is plenty to create a great atmosphere outside the ground

When we score the roar will be much louder around manchester than it will be in the stadium!!!