How many empty seats in manchester at the final

soulboy

i'm still trying to buy a ticket for the final but everytime I find at a decent price through an advert on the net the tickets are abroad. Found yesterday but they are in germany and says 2-3 working days for delivery but i'm not prepared now to take chance on them not turning up on time. So there must be loads of tickets around the world which are now not going to be used up as it's too late to take a chance. if tickets were face value then i would chance it but not for hundreds of £

I was thinking the same mate. Every half decent offer i've had has been from Russia, Portugal or Germany. There is no way they will get them all sold and in the hands of the buyer in time for the game.

I was thinking the same mate. Every half decent offer i've had has been from Russia, Portugal or Germany. There is no way they will get them all sold and in the hands of the buyer in time for the game.

But yet they won't drop their price to tempt people to take a chance better getting something for the tickets rather than nothing. also with ebay withdrawing all tickets where are the people around the world gonna sell them now.

So surely, the police could say, right there is 3000 empty seats, and say charge them the face value of them seats ie £35, £55, actually on the gate?

This would fill the gaps up then...

So surely, the police could say, right there is 3000 empty seats, and say charge them the face value of them seats ie £35, £55, actually on the gate?

This would fill the gaps up then...

I an ideal world. lol. you would have 150000 rangers fans trying to cram into the stadium.