Reality Check

macranger

It f**king drives me nuts when I hear all these daft c**ts going on that if Rangers lose the league & the UEFA cup it will have been a pish season, even if they win the scottish cup. (yes it was posted on here) Being a Rangers supporter means you support them through thick & thin & stay to the end shouting out your support although sometimes it can be hard, I know. I remember going to watch Rangers before Sooooouness came, & singing "Greig Must Go" (sorry Mr Greig) up the back of the Copeland. We were getting beat week in week out, but we still went. Then when Sooooounes arrived, we couldn't get tickets on our own bus for all the glory hunters appearing. We were only 14 & 15 & as hard as we tried, tickets went first to the "new mates" that arrived on the bus. Glory hunters are the ones who turn up just expecting to win every game & it's not going to happen.

Admittedly I haven't been to the games for a few years as my wife works on a saturday & my wee boy who's only 4 wouldn't sit still, believe me I tried it a couple of times & missed half the game. I'm hoping to get back in the next year or so & take my wee boy with me so he can be part of the next generation of supporters.

I want Rangers more than anything to win the lot & yes I will be totally pissed off if the tims sneak in & steal the league, but at the end of the day Rangers are MY team & I'll support them whatever. phew, thats enough of my ranting now.

COME ON THE GERS

:unionflag:

It f**king drives me nuts when I hear all these daft c**ts going on that if Rangers lose the league & the UEFA cup it will have been a pish season, even if they win the scottish cup. (yes it was posted on here) Being a Rangers supporter means you support them through thick & thin & stay to the end shouting out your support although sometimes it can be hard, I know. I remember going to watch Rangers before Sooooouness came, & singing "Greig Must Go" (sorry Mr Greig) up the back of the Copeland. We were getting beat week in week out, but we still went. Then when Sooooounes arrived, we couldn't get tickets on our own bus for all the glory hunters appearing. We were only 14 & 15 & as hard as we tried, tickets went first to the "new mates" that arrived on the bus. Glory hunters are the ones who turn up just expecting to win every game & it's not going to happen.

Admittedly I haven't been to the games for a few years as my wife works on a saturday & my wee boy who's only 4 wouldn't sit still, believe me I tried it a couple of times & missed half the game. I'm hoping to get back in the next year or so & take my wee boy with me so he can be part of the next generation of supporters.

I want Rangers more than anything to win the lot & yes I will be totally pissed off if the tims sneak in & steal the league, but at the end of the day Rangers are MY team & I'll support them whatever. phew, thats enough of my ranting now.

COME ON THE GERS

:unionflag:

Well said mac. I well remember the bad old days of the early and mid 80's. Painful times indeed, but I suppose for the youngsters who grew up in the 9IAR years it mustve came as a shock that we also have bad spells from time to time. It will happen, youre right. If anything these are the times we support the club harder still.

No surrender !!

I remember Celtic's 9 in a row days all too well...

...the Straits be Broad & Narrow mate...

but we will always 'follow in the footsteps of our team'!!

(just filled up...I think this season has me needing to see a shrink!!)

WATP"!