HT Entertainment on Wednesday Night

Is this true ?

Back to Manchester, where half-time entertainment will come in the shape of "extreme keepy-uppy" expert Paul Donnelly. A Celtic fan. Does anyone else think this could be a bad idea?

+

All I can say is good luck :ph34r::pipe:

Doesn't Ronaldo's girlfriend hold the world record for "keepy-uppy" ?, I'm sure I read that somewhere. (seriously)

Not Ronaldo from Man Utd, the Brazilian one ! - searched google but can't find it and appears that the current record holder is a bloke - however - I am certain that Ronaldo had a girlfriend who was the world record holder - can anyone help with this ?

Doesn't Ronaldo's girlfriend hold the world record for "keepy-uppy" ?, I'm sure I read that somewhere. (seriously)

Not Ronaldo from Man Utd, the Brazilian one ! - searched google but can't find it and appears that the current record holder is a bloke - however - I am certain that Ronaldo had a girlfriend who was the world record holder - can anyone help with this ?

What one of the lady-boys??

What one of the lady-boys??

Nah, not his new girlfriend