'Cro-ATS THE WAY TO DO IT!'

p4uly83

Croatia v Germany.

What a game, and a well deserved win for Croatia.

How many players there would you lke to see don the royal blue? Standouts for me were, Srna, Olic, and Rakitic.

However the more we see them playing like that, the more I doubt us even being able to put a bid in for any of them.

If we want to go down the foreign coach route when wattie steps down Bilic is our man.

(tu)

Defo what i was thinking, he's already noted as saying he'd manage one of the old firm in a minute am i right?

If we want to go down the foreign coach route when wattie steps down Bilic is our man.

(tu)

Defo what i was thinking, he's already noted as saying he'd manage one of the old firm in a minute am i right?

Aye he said he would jump at it given the chance and big dado is a friend of his im sure.

:mutley: how crazy can ya get, ur talking about gettin bilic at rangers,,, think ill be stayin with walter, we got the best management we could want and im sure i aint alone in thinkin that, well i hope not after such a short time, wait till next season

post-7154-1213306263_thumb.jpg

(tu)

Aye he said he would jump at it given the chance and big dado is a friend of his im sure.

Get Wattie out now then :craphead:

Honestly but how good would it be ahving Bilic as boss, the guy just oozes coolness! :cool: