Rangers Signings

fraser77

What i think rangers are going to do is try to make it to the cl group stages with what we have maybe one more additon beeing a cntr half and then with the cl money in the bag spend who knows if big or what bt i think they will leave it till then before signing a lb or rb and flair plair and also maybe eventually paying up for davis and he will be our so called great quality signing !

just what i thnk they are going to do and it really really worries me

never thought i would see the day i fear a team like KAUNUS :(

thoughts ?????

:rangers:

It's already too late to have somebody new in midfield for the Kaunus game. I agree that we will probably wait until champions league qualification before spending much money on a quality midfielder. If that is the plan the it is a very dangerous one.

If we do not sign at least one quality player before the deadline then it shows us that Walter is finding it difficult to get the players on the budget he's been given.

It now looks as if we cannot afford the wages the good players demand. WS has spent some serious money already but whats noticable is the salary of these players will be on a par with the existing players at Ibrox, however the good quality type players out there want £20+k to make the move and we are not paying that kind of salary nowdays.

Its an unbelievabley big risk to take.

If we fail to make the Champions League this year then it will be disastrous. With them already being there, they will have the revenue to themselves and they could really make a push at bringing some top, top players to Scotland.

I think that Smith and Murray will be aware of this but i also know where the OP is coming from. If we make the Champions League i can see us bringing in an extra 2 or 3 players.

Its an unbelievabley big risk to take.

If we fail to make the Champions League this year then it will be disastrous. With them already being there, they will have the revenue to themselves and they could really make a push at bringing some top, top players to Scotland.

I think that Smith and Murray will be aware of this but i also know where the OP is coming from. If we make the Champions League i can see us bringing in an extra 2 or 3 players.

Absolutely spot on.

There's no ifs or buts, we must reach the Group Stages of the CL at the very least. Anything else could be disasterous financially.

After that, I could see a quality midfielder coming in. My main worry though is after FBK Kaunas there are some teams who, without us signing any real quality, could cause us real problems.

kaunus aren't going to be easy, dangerous game being played by our management.

don't feel our 1st team is any better from last season,with hutton gone i would say it is worse.

so far, it doesn't look like we will be playing any better football.

glass half-empty.

What i think rangers are going to do is try to make it to the cl group stages with what we have maybe one more additon beeing a cntr half and then with the cl money in the bag spend who knows if big or what bt i think they will leave it till then before signing a lb or rb and flair plair and also maybe eventually paying up for davis and he will be our so called great quality signing !

just what i thnk they are going to do and it really really worries me

never thought i would see the day i fear a team like KAUNUS :(

thoughts ?????

:rangers:

Sounds like what we said last year.

Looks like that's the plan, but that really worries me.

It will be tough but we should get past Kaunas with the players we have at the moment, but I do fear the third round if we don't strengthen.