If the rangers players last night.........

beararse

showed the same desire to please as Kenny Miller then we wouldn't find ourselves with this

situation for the 2nd leg.

for obvious reasons miller will bust a gut this season to be accepted, and a standing ovation from 3/4 of the crowd last night when he was substituted

was deserved in my opinion

truth is, other than Papac, Kenny Miller was the only player to come out of the game with any credit

he ran his socks off, was looking to make runs through the middle and both wings, had one good effort saved by the keeper, an awkward one cleared off the line, set up lee mcculloch, put thro' darcheville only for him to round the keeper and miss what started off as an open goal before he trundelled the ball pitifully towards its target and also put in some wicked crosses in both halfs.

no other player could say the same last night: with adam, dailly, whittaker and mcculloch being the polar opposite: truly awful in everything they did

miller has his critics and is not the 'complete striker', fact is we cant afford the 'complete' striker. given time with the right partner up front he will deliver goals, be it his goals or more likely thro' assists for a complementary strike partner

which brings me to the choice strike partner: if your going to play 442 then why play miller and darcheville together? both are similar in stature and style.

its obvious to a blind man that velicka or boyd should play alongside miller or darcheville but the management team for some reason choose to play miller alongside darcheville then substitutions result in velicka alongside boyd !!!!!!!!!!

showed the same desire to please as Kenny Miller then we wouldn't find ourselves with this

for obvious reasons miller will bust a gut this season to be accepted, and a standing ovation from 3/4 of the crowd last night when he was substituted

truth is, other than Papac, Kenny Miller was the only player to come out of the game with any credit

he ran his socks off, was looking to make runs through the middle and both wings, had one good effort saved by the keeper, an awkward one cleared off the line, set up lee mcculloch, put thro' darcheville only for him to round the keeper and miss what started off as an open goal before he trundelled the ball pitifully towards its target and also put in some wicked crosses in both halfs.

no other player could say the same last night: with adam, dailly, whittaker and mcculloch being the polar opposite: truly awful in everything they did

miller has his critics and is not the 'complete striker', fact is we cant afford the 'complete' striker. given time with the right partner up front he will deliver goals, be it his goals or more likely thro' assists for a complementary strike partner

which brings me to the choice strike partner: if your going to play 442 then why play miller and darcheville together? both are similar in stature and style.

its obvious to a blind man that velicka or boyd should play alongside miller or darcheville but the management team for some reason choose to play miller alongside darcheville then substitutions result in velicka alongside boyd !!!!!!!!!!

that just shows how two faced some of our fans are, was he outstanding or have i missed something the same fans who have called him every name under the sun. he is a poor player and the quicker he gets to f--k along with the rest of the usless kunts in the team the better.

that just shows how two faced some of our fans are, was he outstanding or have i missed something the same fans who have called him every name under the sun.

I don't agree with that at all. I think those that completely refuse to accept Miller, even once he'd signed, were always in the minority. Yes, there are a lot of fans that don't rate him (myself included), but those that abused and booed are a minority.

So if 'beararse' estimates that 3/4 of the crowd gave him a good reception as he went off, I don't see any surprise factor in that. Nothing two faced about that at all.

that just shows how two faced some of our fans are, was he outstanding or have i missed something the same fans who have called him every name under the sun.

I don't agree with that at all. I think those that completely refuse to accept Miller, even once he'd signed, were always in the minority. Yes, there are a lot of fans that don't rate him (myself included), but those that abused and booed are a minority.

So if 'beararse' estimates that 3/4 of the crowd gave him a good reception as he went off, I don't see any surprise factor in that. Nothing two faced about that at all.

(tu)

that just shows how two faced some of our fans are, was he outstanding or have i missed something the same fans who have called him every name under the sun. he is a poor player and the quicker he gets to f--k along with the rest of the usless kunts in the team the better.

you ever thought that the boo boys only equate to 1/4 of the support ?......hence 3/4's support the rangers player

given the ovation he got, it suggests the majority are willing to give the lad a chance and, whilst they do not necessarilly agree, they can understand why he's been brought in

absolutely nothing two faced about that !

the fact half a stadium sang 'you can stick yer kenny miller up yer arse' at the cup final doesn't necessarilly mean half the stadium dont want him in the team

its called fitting in(peer pressure), something people withouth independant rational thought (or just plain drunk) do

the people who sing along to 'Carlos Cuellar, you are the love of my life' woulnd't actually stand by and let him pump their missus, and if they truly wanted curly hair they could always get a perm......and i aint seen many bubble perms floating around ibrox