AFC Rangers?

In recent years we have seen a group of Manchester United fans break away and form their own club in protest of Malcolm Glaziers talkover and we have also seen a group of Wimbeldon fans break away and form their own club due to Wimbeldon moving up the road to Milton Keynes.

Now I'm not personally suggesting it, but with a section of our fans being completely disillusionsed with the way the club is heading and there being no sign of light at the end of the tunnel, I was just wondering if there has ever been any talk of our fans doing a similar thing?

In recent years we have seen a group of Manchester United fans break away and form their own club in protest of Malcolm Glaziers talkover and we have also seen a group of Wimbeldon fans break away and form their own club due to Wimbeldon moving up the road to Milton Keynes.

Now I'm not personally suggesting it, but with a section of our fans being completely disillusionsed with the way the club is heading and tehre being no sign of light at the end of the tunnel, I was just wondering if there has ever been any talk of our fans doing a similar thing?

no pyramid system.

more than likely they'll be lost to football if they stop following Rangers.

We joked about it on the UB forum. :lol:

I'd love to turn up at a stadium to watch Rangers fans play for the club while we sing what we want and collectively defend our right to do so.

We joked about it on the UB forum. :lol:

I'd love to turn up at a stadium to watch Rangers fans play for the club while we sing what we want and collectively defend our right to do so.

:lol: