Respecting fellow Bears +Bearettes

Coopermania

... and while I agree with free speech etc. I also think that there should be 2 'C' words that you should not call fans - I have just noticed, not for the first time someone calling some one else a c**t - that also should be worth a warning at least.

That has now been addressed. Its not on.

C**t :harhar:

... and while I agree with free speech etc. I also think that there should be 2 'C' words that you should not call fans - I have just noticed, not for the first time someone calling some one else a c**t - that also should be worth a warning at least.

But thats not fair. I'm a cunt, HBs a cunt, RDBs a cunt, Boabs a total cunt and as for bluepeter9, well FFS, if ever there was a word that fitted one man like a glove............

Coops alright though, even though he's a bit of a cunt at times. :pipehorse:

I suppose at least a c**t is useful - unlike yourself with all you negative and macho posturing!

But thats not fair. I'm a cunt, HBs a cunt,

[installs breathaliser to pc]