*****Champions League 23/24 Thread*****

22 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

KÍ Klaksvík (population 5000) - Faroese champions, are up 0-3 away to Ferencvaros. Home leg was 0-0. Looks like they are taking a huge skalp here!!! Should have been 4 just there!! Amazing!

What a fucking result that is 

KÍ Klaksvík got a draw at home to Hacken tonight. Massive resultbut should have won it, really. Had some really good chances including 1v1 about 10 mins from the end. Hacken are another team that are underestimating KÍ. They have already put out a message that says "we will win it at home". Ferencvaros did the same. For that reason alone I hope they get fucked. I think KÍ get Conference groups if they get past them. That in itself would be absolutely massive.

KÍ Klaksvík 0-1 up against Hacken in Sweden.. would be an absolute sensation, but a long way to go in this game. Think they are guaranteed Conference groups if they go through here. Dont want to jinx it but the swedes are long ball merchants that KÍ have dealt with in this game and the last.

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

They guaranteed group stage football now regardless of their results going forward? 

I’m not sure how it works if it’s their ranking that would stop that.

some run they’re having all the same 

3 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I’m not sure how it works if it’s their ranking that would stop that.

some run they’re having all the same 

Seems like they are. There's only two qualifying rounds left so even if Molde beat them they'd be in Europa League play off round, lose that and its conference league. That's insane. 

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

Seems like they are. There's only two qualifying rounds left so even if Molde beat them they'd be in Europa League play off round, lose that and its conference league. That's insane. 

They could beat molde