Arranging massive protest at ibrox on saturday!

Gaitens08

Moses, wit the fuck are u oan about?

I have explained about ten times i did not want to sing tbb, i was arranging one against murray and i seen a tread by another fan arranging a protest so i said to him i would advertise his protest if he would do the same for mine then the next morning he cancelled his end of.

what the fuck are u on about will i protest or not and my mum letting me stay out longer and aw that pish?

So you're not protesting now? Maybe? Definitely not singing TBB now I see, but you were before.

What about the protest? How big a gang would you have to witness before you decide to join in? And what will you do if they are singing TBB? Join in with the song but not with the throng? Join the throng, but not sing the song?

What if only ten folk join in?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That could be true kerzo but with or without david edgar if fear for this club in yeas to come if we dont atleast try

True but what I am saying is you said you wanted to boost the numbers for the Rangers Trust protest, the Trust have already said they are having nothing to do with it.

I have no doubt that there will be a protest I just feel that it is going to be so dis-organised to do any good, probably end up with a few arrests in the end.

Moses, wit the fuck are u oan about?

I have explained about ten times i did not want to sing tbb, i was arranging one against murray and i seen a tread by another fan arranging a protest so i said to him i would advertise his protest if he would do the same for mine then the next morning he cancelled his end of.

what the fuck are u on about will i protest or not and my mum letting me stay out longer and aw that pish?

You were happy to promote someone who was going to sign sectarian songs but now you are saying that you don't want to sing that song?

You are trying to get people to go to a protest but you don't seem to be too keen to commit to it yourself.

It seems to me that you are willing to go along with any crap that you hear, if someone decided that they were going to run on to the pitch at half time you would be on the forum telling others to do the same.

I will look forward to your 10 man protest, thats if you and your mates can find ibrox :rolleyes:

Look if 10 guys want to sing tbb and they want me to advertise that, If ppl choose to join or not join that none of my business. All i care about is getting good numbers at the protest against murray.

All i hear u do is critise me and any other protester but what are u doing to sort out the mess the club is in?

our bus doesnt leave here till 2 pm

would be far better after the game or at half time

after the game? you serious, the subyway loyal at least would be opposed at that, they have to get out at 80 on the mark

Look if 10 guys want to sing tbb and they want me to advertise that, If ppl choose to join or not join that none of my business. All i care about is getting good numbers at the protest against murray.

All i hear u do is critise me and any other protester but what are u doing to sort out the mess the club is in?

We Are Supporting Glasgow Rangers :rangers:

so by you guys protesting, that will be 1 step closer to sorting the mess up ?

how bout you just wait and see what happens up until the transfer window closes.

What I am doing is not getting my club into more shit than they are already in.

You say that you don't condone TBB, yet you would promote a protest that used it?

I suggest that you sit down and think about this a little further. Do not promote things you do not believe in, no matter what result you may think it will achieve.

Yes i think you got a little excited and the thought of protest and singing the Billy Boys made you jump up and down on your bed Clapping your hands. you havent thought it through at all.

our bus doesnt leave here till 2 pm

would be far better after the game or at half time

after the game? you serious, the subyway loyal at least would be opposed at that, they have to get out at 80 on the mark

The subway loyal get earlier every week that the team wouldn't notice a walk out :lol:

!. My protest andy is against murray after that will give all my support to the team

2. The majority of fans would like tbb back, If some fans want to sing it now while it is banned then i believe the majority of fans will do the right thing and not sing it.

3. I still dont see how u are sorting out the mess with us being a selling club now

!. My protest andy is against murray after that will give all my support to the team

2. The majority of fans would like tbb back, If some fans want to sing it now while it is banned then i believe the majority of fans will do the right thing and not sing it.

3. I still dont see how u are sorting out the mess with us being a selling club now

Think before you come out with this pish

What are you doing ????? " ehh am goin to protest to get Murray out "

Very Good . (tu)

Do you think he is just gonna give the club away for free. He needs to wait for someone to Buy

We sold Hutton and Cuellar . 2 of our best players. Cuellar wanted to go .

Now after the Transfer window shuts and if Dailly and Adam are in the starting Line Up . Protest away

Look what do i plan to achieve for david murray to relise the fans are sick of having our best fans sold and what do i think will be achieved, to tell the truth not much until he find a buyer but murray will know how fustrated the fans are

Look what do i plan to achieve for david murray to relise the fans are sick of having our best fans sold and what do i think will be achieved, to tell the truth not much until he find a buyer but murray will know how fustrated the fans are

Do you think you have to get the message across ? Im sure he reads the paper !!!

He wouldnt be selling you then would he :harhar:

But andy then that would be protesting against walter which i wont do

The main reason i am angry about cuellar is this, in may he said he wanted to stay at rangers for the rest of his career, so if u were murray knowing this clause was in his contract would u not offer him a new one and take the clause out for put the fee up in it? I would

Think before you come out with this pish

What are you doing ????? " ehh am goin to protest to get Murray out "

Very Good . (tu)

Do you think he is just gonna give the club away for free. He needs to wait for someone to Buy

We sold Hutton and Cuellar . 2 of our best players. Cuellar wanted to go .

Now after the Transfer window shuts and Dailly and Adam are in the starting Line Up . Protest away

I can just picture it now!

Murray hears 10 wee boys outside ibrox chanting "Murray GTF" and realises that the crowd don't want him anymore. He simply gives the club over to a lovely Rangers fan with lots and lots of money who then puts up 40 million for transfers so that we can beat Celtic.

All the Rangers fans then dance down the copland road singing TBB because our lovely new chairman has allowed it back and told Eufa to stop being such silly boys and that its not offensive.

We all live happily ever after and win the European cup.

The main reason i am angry about cuellar is this, in may he said he wanted to stay at rangers for the rest of his career, so if u were murray knowing this clause was in his contract would u not offer him a new one and take the clause out for put the fee up in it? I would

They did!

Cuellar decided that he would rather play in England, what do you not understand about that?

They can't make him sign a new contract if he doesn't want to play there anymore. He simply didn't want to play in the SPL anymore while we couldn't offer European football, which is fair enough. The guy has ambition and anyone who doesn't probably shouldn't be playing for Rangers in the first place.

He wasn't a Rangers fan, he didn't grow up in Glasgow. So what makes you think that he would want to stay?

He thought that we would be in the champions league, we didn't make it and so he is off to further his career. I can't hold a grudge against a player who wants to be the best they can be, I can however hold one against a player who is willing to take wages and hide every week.

1. Im sure you could just blame Murray? I mean if there isnt replacements for they duds, protest away

2. STOP. "However over the weekend Cuellar activated the clause in his contract and by Monday night he had left Ibrox for Villa" . He wanted to leave . End Of. So if you think Murray has prevented Cuellar from staying at rangers for the rest of his career your wrong. Cuellar cleary was saying what us fans wanted to hear... he later goes on to say...When I told Martin Bain on Sunday that I wanted to leave, I did so with sadness.