Arranging massive protest at ibrox on saturday!

Gaitens08

At ibrox on saturday i plan to arrange a 10,000+ protest, all protesters on saturday stay after the final whistle and sing GET MURRAY OUT to put real pressure on this bunch of muppets to get out of ibrox. Could as many people as possible sign up to this and please spread the word as it is time us as fans really done something to sort this mess out. Also could as many people as possible arrange big banners with all yours views on it and sing chants about getting murray and bain out!

PLEASE THIS IS NO JOKE, I REALLY WANT TO SEE 10,000+ FANS DOING THIS AT THE END OF THE MATCH SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

THANK YOU

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At ibrox on saturday i plan to arrange a 10,000+ protest, all protesters on saturday stay after the final whistle and sing GET MURRAY OUT and the billy boys to put real pressure on this bunch of muppets to get out of ibrox. Could as many people as possible sign up to this and please spread the word as it is time us as fans really done something to sort this mess out. Also could as many people as possible arrange big banners with all yours views on it and i have just read the tread about singing the billy boys throughout the match and chants about getting murray and bain out!

PLEASE THIS IS NO JOKE, I REALLY WANT TO SEE 10,000+ FANS DOING THIS AT THE END OF THE MATCH SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD

THANK YOU

Upon reflection, this is probably a better idea than singing TBB's during a game. Murray could consider it a "warning" from us.

well if the talks at the meeting did fuck all, go all out and have a sit in protest with the banners all over the joint, be seen on the setanta interview threw the window, fukking do it cause nothing else is getting through

Im in

As suggested in another thread though . singing this would be good

You dont care about Ibrox

You dont care about Fans

Rangers Football Club

Is in the Wrong Hands!

And

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

YOU LYING BASTARDS

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB .....

sing the billy boys to put real pressure on this bunch of muppets to get out of ibrox.

Are any Rangers supporters really this stupid? I mean, really?

You might succeed in getting the lot of us out of Ibrox whilst the team play behind closed doors - and who'll be the fucking muppets then?

sing the billy boys to put real pressure on this bunch of muppets to get out of ibrox.

Are any Rangers supporters really this stupid? I mean, really?

You might succeed in getting the lot of us out of Ibrox whilst the team play behind closed doors - and who'll be the fucking muppets then?

SDM.

No ticket money = his pockest weigh less.

I for one wont be singing it.... i will be singing the other ones if we go ahead with it.

What? they only make a team play behind closed doors when there has been lots of fighting with their fans in or outside the stadium and if they light flairs and aw the shit

it wont happen in scotland

and what would u like to do? nothing and how will that be useful

What? they only make a team play behind closed doors when there has been lots of fighting with their fans in or outside the stadium and if they light flairs and aw the shit

Additional sanctionsAny member association or club whose supporters engage in such conduct will incur a minimum CHF30,000 (€19,000) penalty. In particular circumstances, the disciplinary body may impose additional sanctions on the member association or club responsible, such as the playing of one or more games behind closed doors, a stadium closure, awarding of a match by default, deduction of points or disqualification from the competition. Any form of extremist ideological propaganda is banned before, during, and after games. The provisions are in line with stipulations introduced by world football's governing body FIFA earlier this year.

In case it had slipped your notice - Rangers have already been fined and warned as to future conduct by Uefa.

The rights and wrongs of those decisions are academic at this time - what isn't would be decisions of daft supporters dragging the club into the firing line again.

And what would I do? I wont do anything that will harm The Rangers.