Say Hello To My Good Friend

Guest Daniel-CFC

I'l have you know that i am - CFC till i die

Jav neevegot of hesselink - top notch

Yoo are so not :( yoo told me at Babyshambles =[

and yoo kept making jokies about Celtic..

x Mrs Burke x

babyshambles

-_-

x Mrs Burke x

doesn't beat that night out in doncaster where you got lashed and pretended to be a horse - good times man

You totally made that up. I dont believe this is the real mike but an imposter of the highest degree. If you are mike, what do i have a tatoo of on my man weapon?

mr Blobby :ph43r:

doesn't beat that night out in doncaster where you got lashed and pretended to be a horse - good times man

You totally made that up. I dont believe this is the real mike but an imposter of the highest degree. If you are mike, what do i have a tatoo of on my man weapon?

i can't believe you think it ain't me - you know i know - but do we want everyone knowing?

mr Blobby :ph43r:

Noel edmonds :lol:

i can't believe you think it ain't me - you know i know - but do we want everyone knowing?

I knew it was you, only you would give such a thoughtful answer. We never should have fell out like that Mike. I am truely sorry