PES Demo

FlippinEck

you can like it, but its still garbage :harhar:

It doesn't exactly bother me if you lot don't like it :)

I dont mind it actually, but its not spectacular, and its not better than fifa this time round

Well I think it's excellent. Slick fluid gameplay compared to Fifa's clunky dirge.

It beats Fifa hands down for me.

PES is the clunky one. Maybe you're playing the PC version of FIFA or something? The 360/PS3 version is the one you want to try. Far more fluid than PES 2009.

I've played 2 versions (PS3 & PC) of both games.

the two couldnt be any further apart, the PC is still built like a PS2 game

Sorry, what?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mind it actually, but its not spectacular, and its not better than fifa this time round

Well I think it's excellent. Slick fluid gameplay compared to Fifa's clunky dirge.

PES is the clunky one. Maybe you're playing the PC version of FIFA or something? The 360/PS3 version is the one you want to try. Far more fluid than PES 2009.

Sorry, what?

in terms of gameplay, pc version and ps3 version are miles apart from each other in terms of gameplay, i know thats not what you are debating though

Sorry, what?

in terms of gameplay, pc version and ps3 version are miles apart from each other in terms of gameplay, i know thats not what you are debating though

Which game are you on about?

Sorry, what?

fifa

Sorry, what?

He saying the PC/PS2 version of FIFA is a totally different game to the PS3/360 versions because they're made seperately. The PC/PS2 version is worse than PES, whereas I think the 360 version is far better than PES 2008 and better than the 2009 demo so far.

Played both demos and although I'd hoped to switch to FIFA this year PES still wins the gameplay battle in the demo stage. Will wait till I've had a go of both of the final versions though before comitting to buying my own but based purely on the demos, I reckon I'll go with PES

Too glitchy

Went to the byline and crossed the ball in. Keeper was nowhere near it when he dived out but it registered as him touching it. It then hit my striker on the hand and went into the net.

Game game a goal kick..... WTF?

Went through on goal and just as i was about to shoot the keeper went down and left an empty net