Celtic are THE Establishment Club

Did Levein not say that Eddie himself wanted to the game to go ahead?

For that reason alone, I cannot fathom why it didn't.

Papa, think it's all got to do with this nonsensical thinking that we allow the media to determine what is moral and what isn't - bloody nerve of the people trying to dictate to us!

I've yet to hear anything that merits postponing a game!!

Though, as Bazza says maybe it'll kinda take the sting out of the game if they play someone else first!

Anyone know when the games gonna take place? Or is the SPL asking Celtic about when they'd like our game played? :rolleyes::lol:

Papa, think it's all got to do with this nonsensical thinking that we allow the media to determine what is moral and what isn't - bloody nerve of the people trying to dictate to us!

Though, as Bazza says maybe it'll kinda take the sting out of the game if they play someone else first!

Anyone know when the games gonna take place? Or is the SPL asking Celtic about when they'd like our game played? :rolleyes::lol:

The thing that raised my eyebrows was so many of OUR fans saying: "Aye, nae bother. Plenty of spare time this season anyway."

I would be really interested to see the reaction if we'd had a European game or two laced in between the whole thing, especially after last season's fixture pile-up.

Don't think half as many of our fans would have been as happy to cancel the game then!

The thing that raised my eyebrows was so many of OUR fans saying: "Aye, nae bother. Plenty of spare time this season anyway."

I would be really interested to see the reaction if we'd had a European game two laced in between the whole thing, especially after last season's fixture pile-up.

Don't think half as many of our fans would have been as happy to cancel the game then!

It's that laid back "Aye, nae bother..." attitude we've got to battle against AS WELL as the haters of Rangers!

Bit like those diddies that are happy to call themselves the 'H' word - as the old saying goes "Keep your enemies close and your friends closer..." :unsure:doh:D

We're the Home team and we should have insisted (unless they'd arranged the funeral for today) the game went on WITH A MINUTE'S SILENCE!

If Eddies family want a minutes applause too bad - are we gonna change our tradition on the basis of what others want? I say definately NO!!!!

Who ever said it was our tradition???

It was just soemthing that EVERY club done. And because of a few assholes it had to be changed.

If Eddie's family want applause then applause they shold have as it s all about them and respect for Eddie than your petulant huffy moods.

It’s been our Tradition (and other clubs too) to honour the dead with 1 minute’s silence – if they want to abandon their tradition then let them, RANGERS SHOULDN’T!!

"It was just something that EVERY club done." That's called Tradition you FOOL!!!

Get back in the wards and washing guys asses you fool!

"Petulant Huffy moods"? Refusing to answer a numpty that hasn't the sense to understand basic English words (like Tradition) is hardly 'Huffy' I’d say 'Sensible' is a better word!

"What Eddie family want... ...applause they should get..." That really is garbage, what are you a sheep?

Steelygers you really are an imbecile*!

Apologises to any imbeciles out there!!

We're the Home team and we should have insisted (unless they'd arranged the funeral for today) the game went on WITH A MINUTE'S SILENCE!

If Eddies family want a minutes applause too bad - are we gonna change our tradition on the basis of what others want? I say definately NO!!!!

Who ever said it was our tradition???

It was just soemthing that EVERY club done. And because of a few assholes it had to be changed.

If Eddie's family want applause then applause they shold have as it s all about them and respect for Eddie than your petulant huffy moods.

It’s been our Tradition (and other clubs too) to honour the dead with 1 minute’s silence – if they want to abandon their tradition then let them, RANGERS SHOULDN’T!!

"It was just something that EVERY club done." That's called Tradition you FOOL!!!

Get back in the wards and washing guys asses you fool!

"Petulant Huffy moods"? Refusing to answer a numpty that hasn't the sense to understand basic English words (like Tradition) is hardly 'Huffy' I’d say 'Sensible' is a better word!

"What Eddie family want... ...applause they should get..." That really is garbage, what are you a sheep?

Steelygers you really are an imbecile*!

Apologises to any imbeciles out there!!

Oh horsey you cut me to the bone what with your wipe arses jibe lmao.

You never said EVERY club. You said RANGERS tradition. And it isn't a tradition. It is something that was done as a mark of respect, now that has been changed to applause for various reasons.

More so the family wanting it. And if the family do want it who are you to tell them no???

What words don't I understand??? You talk garbage horsey. I suppose now that you are back we can look forward to more and more Murray threads. In fact I am surprised you haven't turned this minutes applause thing into Murrays fault yet. See if you can though, there's a good chap.

And what has my employment got to do with being on here?? I would argue nothing, but see if you can come with some basic words I wont understand lmao.

And what am I?? An Imbecile or a fool???

Some traditions are good and worth keeping, others are rightly discarded. It was once traditional to drown folk who might have been a witch. Once a tradition to send your bairns to clean chimney stacks.

A minutes applause simply removes the opportunity for eejits to despoil a communal payment of respect at a fitba match.

Some traditions are good and worth keeping, others are rightly discarded. It was once traditional to drown folk who might have been a witch. Once a tradition to send your bairns to clean chimney stacks.

A minutes applause simply removes the opportunity for eejits to despoil a communal payment of respect at a fitba match.

No no no ,if she drowned she wasn't a with.It was only if she floated that she was a witch.

I know a flawed judical system...

I say bring back the workhouses for the wee junkie bastards polluting our streets

Cut out personal insults NOW please.

Enough is enough and I and other members are heartily fed up with it.

(tu) No probs Coop!

I'm fed up though, of him coming into my threads with nonsensical remarks - the guy hasn't made a serious point about the thread, just 1) Not being aware of the meaning of an English word (Tradition) and 2) some snotty remarks about me being (Huffy).

I'll not press any 'ignore' button, never have never will - maybe you could have a word with the fool and get him to keep out? People like him prevent people from enjoying the site and engaging in worthwhile exchanges - he's a serial BORE!!

Now, i'm away with my ball and i'm not playing anymore!!! doh:mutley:

Cut out personal insults NOW please.

Enough is enough and I and other members are heartily fed up with it.

(tu) No probs Coop!

I'm fed up though, of him coming into my threads with nonsensical remarks - the guy hasn't made a serious point about the thread, just 1) Not being aware of the meaning of an English word (Tradition) and 2) some snotty remarks about me being (Huffy).

I'll not press any 'ignore' button, never have never will - but maybe you could have a word with the fool and get him to keep out? People like him prevent people from enjoying the site and engaging in worthwhile exchanges - he's a serial BORE!!

Now, i'm away with my ball and i'm not playing anymore!!! doh:mutley:

Erm, what tradition??

I believe I already explained that. But of course you wont reply to anything that makes sense.

And serial bore dohdohdoh Is that a joke with your murray thread after murray thread

I do debate mate, unfortunately that is lost on you with personal insults.