Fenerbache vs Galatasaray

TMWWBK

Is anyone else watching this enthralling feast of passionate, heart on the sleeve football? It's currently 1-1 after 30 minutes or so. Lincoln put the Cimbom ahead, and the wonderful Semih equalised for Fenerbache.

http://www.justin.tv/mktv

For me, this ranks as a better derby than both El Classico and the Old Firm match.

Was in turkey last summer, absolutely mental about football.

Looks like a good game so far. Not watched any turkish football I dont think.

Yeah, Turkish football has had some amount of investment in recent times, Fenerbache especially. Im really desperate to get to a Galatasaray game at the Ali Sami Yen.

I can't stand Fenerbache really, their fans are just so up themselves. Sure, they had a summer budget of around €100M, but they got totally carried away with things, with even some of the pro-Fener element of the Turkish media speculating that they were going to sign players like Ronaldinho, Fabregas and Eto'o.

Also, they pay Roberto Carlos €4.2M a year. When there's such a thing as third world poverty going on, that's enough to hate any team. :D

Yeah, Turkish football has had some amount of investment in recent times, Fenerbache especially. Im really desperate to get to a game at the Ali Sami Yen.

I can't stand Fenerbache really, their fans are just so up themselves. Sure, they had a summer budget of around €100M, but they got totally carried away with things, with even some of the pro-Fener element of the Turkish media speculating that they were going to sign players like Ronaldinho, Fabregas and Eto'o.

Also, they pay Roberto Carlos €4.2M a year. When there's such a thing as third world poverty going on, that's enough to hate any team. :D

Bigot :craphead:

To be fair Turkish football looked like a bit of a mix of - up and coming turkish stars, Unheard of South Americans and past it foreigners whenever I'd seen teams in champions league/UEFA Cup.

Still not a bad game from what I saw.

Yeah, Turkish football has had some amount of investment in recent times, Fenerbache especially. Im really desperate to get to a game at the Ali Sami Yen.

Bigot :craphead:

To be fair Turkish football looked like a bit of a mix of - up and coming turkish stars, Unheard of South Americans and past it foreigners whenever I'd seen teams in champions league/UEFA Cup.

Still not a bad game from what I saw.

Yeah, to be honest i think it will always be a 2nd rate league due to the fact Turkey is a rather "de-westernized" country. As i say though, the likes of Gala, Fener and even Besiktas have brought some big names to the league in recent times.

3-1 Fener. Ugh.

Roberto Carlos smashed in a free kick from about 35 yards, the keeper could only parry it and it fell to Diego Lugano for a tap in.

WTF i saw two guys swapping shirts and assumed it was finished? :craphead:

They were clearly just homosexuals.

Is Arda Turan playing in this match? I'm surprised I haven't heard him linked to a big move in January, or maybe I haven't been paying attention.

He is, mate. He's been tidy and no more so far.

There's been mutterings in the Spanish press linking him with moves to Madrid and Milan. He's the type of player that Madrid are crying out for.